CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Or that the current set up for a shit game is that its eSports branch isnt doing very well?

I mean, I'm sure we would love to see 70k people watching two people crouch about with ARs out and one wins the gun fight on pure luck :kappa:

e2a: didn't see your edit

lol no worries but seriously I can't hop on to watch it yet because of work so I know it wouldn't get crazy high viewership but I would think west coast will add at least a couple thousand over night
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So the honeymoon phase lasted a year, pretty good.

More like an abusive/toxic relationship that people just didn't notice how bad it really was for the majority of that.

So have you guys ever seen Super Smash Brothers?  A pretty big eSport that follows older versions of the game

I would totally watch an H3 tournament.  Lets just drop h5 and go back to H3 :-)

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So have you guys ever seen Super Smash Brothers?  A pretty big eSport that follows older versions of the game

I would totally watch an H3 tournament.  Lets just drop h5 and go back to H3 :-)

If Halo 3 behaved online like it did on LAN I would love it instead of like it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Random question not related to HCS cause I'm scared to venture out of this thread, but does anyone know how copyright claims work on Youtube?

I monetized a video I had proper music licensing for, and then got a claim for music on a different video (which isn't monetized). Are you just never allowed to use music you haven't licensed?...

EG has been playing like garbo since the roster change. Should have dropped Ninja for Stellur, not Victory.

Ninja was probably the weakest link but I don't think Stellur would have improved things regardless.

but does anyone know how copyright claims work on Youtube?

poorly and bullshitly

• Upvote (+1) 1

So have you guys ever seen Super Smash Brothers? A pretty big eSport that follows older versions of the game

I would totally watch an H3 tournament. Lets just drop h5 and go back to H3 :-)

Smash Bros really benefits from the fact that you can get all of the equipment you need to host a Smash tournament for DIRT cheap. They almost give away Wii's, a match only needs one TV, one game, one console, and two controllers, and CRT's are preferred to any monitor. Not that it's /impossible/ to get H3 going, but the preferred competitive settings requires 8 monitors, 8 Xbox's, 8 games, 8 controllers, and the networking equipment just for one match. It just might be tough to make that worth it for a game that's pretty old.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

lol at everyone in chat mentioning Victory ALWAYS having a light rifle on Eden. :kappa:

he was sitting in a corner with LR every time they switched to him lol

lol at everyone in chat mentioning Victory ALWAYS having a light rifle on Eden.  :kappa:

He literally spawned after dying with one and you could see his silhouette sprinting across red base to go get a new LR.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Smash Bros really benefits from the fact that you can get all of the equipment you need to host a Smash tournament for DIRT cheap. They almost give away Wii's, a match only needs one TV, one game, one console, and two controllers, and CRT's are preferred to any monitor. Not that it's /impossible/ to get H3 going, but the preferred competitive settings requires 8 monitors, 8 Xbox's, 8 games, 8 controllers, and the networking equipment just for one match. It just might be tough to make that worth it for a game that's pretty old.

Maybe MLG is listening and are burning to bring it back with an invitational LAN.  would be so sick.  prob would get more viewers than HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prolly not place but serious question..

SCUF or Elite controller? I've heard arguments from both sides

I'm looking at $200+ for SCUF I want or deal for $130 for Elite new in box

• Upvote (+1) 1

He literally spawned after dying with one and you could see his silhouette sprinting across red base to go get a new LR.

He's a man who knows what he wants.  <3

ohV0TkI.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

going from h5 to h3 would be worse than going from h2 to h3

h3 would feel crazy slow

[insert paragraph on why your wrong and can't have an opinion other than H3 is the best]

• Downvote (-1) 4

Prolly not place but serious question..

SCUF or Elite controller? I've heard arguments from both sides

I'm looking at $200+ for SCUF I want or deal for $130 for Elite new in box

People in Twitch chats love to bicker about which is best but for me it boils down to

1. Both of them break too fast
  2. You can buy an Elite controller at Best Buy and get a 2 year warranty for $20 and replace it when it breaks

going from h5 to h3 would be worse than going from h2 to h3

h3 would feel crazy slow

Just increase the FoV and make a button that makes your arms swing up and down and you're in business.

• Upvote (+1) 7

People in Twitch chats love to bicker about which is best but for me it boils down to

1. Both of them break too fast
  2. You can buy an Elite controller at Best Buy and get a 2 year warranty for $20 and replace it when it breaks

soooo neither? lol imo I think they are about the same..scuf you pay more for the name