CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

happy one year anniversary Halo 5!!!

umSNMcK.gif

So no one is gonna ask how the flag wasn't capped when he was right on it?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

So...just got back from a brief  break from the webz, not too long ago(like 20 pages back) someone said " we in page 1000" but I am here in page 1006....wonder what happened.

EG is still bad?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...just got back from a brief break from the webz, not too long ago(like 20 pages back) someone said " we in page 1000" but I am here in page 1006....wonder what happened.

EG is still bad?

Just a couple of bad weeks.

So...just got back from a brief  break from the webz, not too long ago(like 20 pages back) someone said " we in page 1000" but I am here in page 1006....wonder what happened.

EG is still bad?

5250f45ed6d59e048f21bbb9b7f91d79.png:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Of topic, but is there a way to change your name on this site? I've recently rebranded myself, and was wondering. :)

Of topic, but is there a way to change your name on this site? I've recently rebranded myself, and was wondering. :)

Go Premium. For us premium members it is easy. :-)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like I do my share in supporting this site though. I don't have ad block and I'm constantly reloading the page. So hopefully I'm sending you guys that add money!  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the people that come through and say "so negative! you never offer any solutions!" Then admit they don't ever read the forums.

Then say that we need to "work together" and have beyond run polls and tournaments.

Yeahok.gif

I honestly forgot the HCS was on last night

HCS is kind to boring to watch honestly. Some of it is exciting don't get me wrong, like watching the fifth fathom CTF replay because of spartan charge. Competitively H5 is pretty boring to watch, it's kinda fun to play I just don't play it like I used to play Halo in general.

I think changing the amount of weapons on the map, removing most of the autos, removing/nerfing some power weapons, and new good maps to play would bring some excitement to the table.

Can EG stop getting reverse swept please? I'm a Lxthul fan but it hurts my soul to watch teams get reverse swept in back to back series.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Of topic, but your montage is amazing! 

Also, you WERE the guy I've matched twice in WZ warming up with pistol only like I do lol!

Thanks, literally makes my day when people tell me they watched it/liked it.

And yeah, I'm a firm believer in WarmZone.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Im a bit late to the Gordon Hayward talk ~10 pages ago, but being an NBA fan as well as a halo fan, I could only think of the past and of the time Gilbert Arenas sponsored Final Boss.

Holy F*ck those were the days, so much nostalgia.

--Final Boss.jpg--

Not to mention those bad ass Agent Zero Adidas track outfits they had. 14 year old me wanted one of those so bad!

• Upvote (+1) 1

it isn't a knob they can turn (like with weapon balancing), so it may take anywhere from a week to months to fix.

I haven't been that active recently, when did this happen?

I see everyone hating on EG and their performance, but they are just trying to guarantee themselves a spot at a LAN, don't see anything wrong with that  :kappa:

In all seriousness though, I wish it wasn't like this  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I see everyone hating on EG and their performance, but they are just trying to guarantee themselves a spot at a LAN, don't see anything wrong with that  :kappa:

#meta

I guess it makes sense when you have a game that plays you, the only thing left for you is play the system. :simms: