CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can H3A actually be a thing? That's my last hope at this point

No.  I want them to spend their energy fixing this game please.  

also, 1000 pages!! for us non-mods anyway that can't see the hidden posts.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It honestly feels like 343 stopped working on this game.

I posted this yesterday somewhat out of dismay, just kind of musing/venting to myself... pretty mind-blowing how much it resonated with everyone that one sentence got that many upvotes.

343 has needed to do something for months, but we're approaching make or break territory. I'm hopeful they still have some tricks up their sleeves, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's been a year and this game has gotten worse. I've lost all hope :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I posted this yesterday somewhat out of dismay, just kind of musing/venting to myself... pretty mind-blowing how much it resonated with everyone that one sentence got that many upvotes.

343 has needed to do something for months, but we're approaching make or break territory. I'm hopeful they still have some tricks up their sleeves, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I dont blame either of you. I feel disappointed with the current state of things as well :(

I mean, today is the 1 year anniversary right?  If they were going to make a big announcement, today would be the day....  Here's to hoping

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having no hope for h5 and 343 is not a bad thing necessarily. it just means that you'll never be let down again

• Upvote (+1) 3

You rather have ghost melees in H3A, I get it. You shouldn't want any game made by 343 until they acknowledge and fix the major issues in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, today is the 1 year anniversary right?  If they were going to make a big announcement, today would be the day....  Here's to hoping

6eHAp80.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gears 4 event in the U.K. has sold out

MLG Vegas for CoD has sold out - at 172 teams. One hundred and fucking seventy two.

Open LANs are the answer but I feel like we have left it too late in Halo 5's lifetime to get the best turnouts. May be a good idea to leave MLG to Halo once he next main Halo game comes out. (Hopefully h3a)

Would love to see a 108 team Halo 3 LAN in 2017.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where is this? I was talking to Betway about it recently and they said Halo wouldn't be added to eSports betting any time soon. Also, what are you doing betting at 20 past 6 in the morning haha

Sky bet! :)

Also I have insomnia so I thought may as well lmao

Where is this? I was talking to Betway about it recently and they said Halo wouldn't be added to eSports betting any time soon. Also, what are you doing betting at 20 past 6 in the morning haha

Sky bet! :)

Also I have insomnia so I thought may as well lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Liquid nV series was one of the best series I've seen in my short time watching competitive halo.  Liquid pulled off some wizard plays at the end of those ctf games

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude. What?

if you clearly have a bad server or have placebo'd your way into thinking you have the bad server the best thing to do is to play like it. 

example

game starts

i get out shot by somone i outshot every single time last game.

get out shout by same person again. gun seems heavy.

"hey guys this server is kinda bad for me, im going to slow play things, use my AR, Crouch, and not challenge as much" 

other teammate: 

"dude i am destroying, listen carefully for my callouts so you can clean up people i get one shot"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've played ~4000 games and have never experienced a ghost melee, is this a connection issue thing?  Do we have any hard data?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've played ~4000 games and have never experienced a ghost melee, is this a connection issue thing?  Do we have any hard data?

Hard thing to get empirical data for, but it happened to Hamy at OC on "LAN" too, so clearly its not totally connection dependent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've played ~4000 games and have never experienced a ghost melee, is this a connection issue thing? Do we have any hard data?

Alas, 343 has already won then. To be able to trick people into not even being able to notice a ghost melee or assume it's just a game mechanic/lag. Now they are making stupid Holloween jokes about it in the loading screen while helpless young and old Halo players are completely oblivious to this entire plan for destroying humanity.

So you'd rather have a working Halo 5 then a working H3A?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally finished the VODs. Man, those ghost melees.

my main issue with 343 is that they have an inhuman response to embarrassment.

There are some companies that say "dear customers, we realize our product has been trash, and we will do x,y,z to make it better"

343 says nothing. They could be working on a fix. Or they could not care about it. We don't know because they say NOTHING.

Nevermind that ghost melees has been a thing for too long. If I'm involved in Halo esports and I watched last nights broadcast, a statement of commitment to fix ghost melee would have been made by now.

I dunno, maybe they aren't embarrassed. But they should be .

Alas, 343 has already won then. To be able to trick people into not even being able to notice a ghost melee or assume it's just a game mechanic/lag. Now they are making stupid Holloween jokes about it in the loading screen while helpless young and old Halo players are completely oblivious to this entire plan for destroying humanity.

That's not an actual loading screen is it? I thought it was just a meme.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was a photoshop...

• Upvote (+1) 5