CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just think you're setting yourself up for a nice crying session when this doesn't happen

A boy can dream...

RqpUJk0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just think you're setting yourself up for a nice crying session when this doesn't happen

To be fair it is extremely common for devs (or just creators in general) to celebrate anniversaries.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably as recent as 6 weeks ago, I still had things like faith and hope and positivity. I believed in change, was excited for the future of the game, merely focused on providing the forums with the next enjoyable meme.

I was as naive as a newborn baby.

My heart is black. My soul has lagged out of it's connection to this world and been stricken down by the banhammer for all eternity.

I think the community all hit that point around the same time.  I was still enjoying the game for what it was until then too. But with every ghost melee and double-nade throw, i get saltier and saltier.  I'm like the dead sea over here.  But i keep getting on, thinking "it'll be different this time".

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have no idea what you guys are being so negative about. This game is way better than release Halo 4.

Honestly, sometimes I can't even keep up with all 20 pages that I missed. Sometimes I can only read 18 or 19 with all of this negativity going on.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Matched @@Royal2 in multi team last night before they started scrimming and didn't go negative and gave him his most deaths... Do with that information what you will, this is definitely not me saying I'm Ola reborn... but there's no way to know for sure.

Edit: I realize this is a childish post, I'll probably always get that giddy feeling when matching a pro in-game. #noregret

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Obviously you gotta take online results with a grain of salt. That said, there was like an 8 month period where Optic did not lose a single scrim. LOL playing them close in back to back scrims is impressive. And it's not like LOL is a team of online warriors. 3/4 of the team has a major win on LAN. Optic still the best team, but that doesn't mean I can't be impressed by how LOL is playing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you let Richie get P2 with a BR, you're gonna have a bad time.

Source: TL vs LOL pro league match.

I was going to meme, but someone beat me to it  :mj:

In case some of you don't follow me or Allegiance (if that's the case, shame on you ;)), we uploaded this video today to recap our first year as an organization. I felt it's only right to thank all of you for supporting us from the beginning when we had no credibility or history in esports.

Enjoy the video! 

Sweet.  Good to see a newer org doing things right.  We appreciate your presence in Halo and hope you stick around!

• Upvote (+1) 3

In case some of you don't follow me or Allegiance (if that's the case, shame on you ;)), we uploaded this video today to recap our first year as an organization. I felt it's only right to thank all of you for supporting us from the beginning when we had no credibility or history in esports.

Enjoy the video! 

#ContentIsKing

• Upvote (+1) 3

tumblr_ofgprk0Zf11vsx1y9o1_500.gif

but seriously, give spoilers a few months to settle.

cmon, you know that scene is just begging to get meme'd. It was a good idea, whoever posted it, check back again in december 

Enjoy the video! 

Big up to you guys for supporting our community and its players throughout the year. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad Allegiance has found a home in the HCS and we hope you guys will continue to support our community and grow with us into next year. 

P.S. - the video is dope. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

tumblr_ofgprk0Zf11vsx1y9o1_500.gif

but seriously, give spoilers a few months to settle.

haha moderation on this forum is the best.  Get that spoiler shit out of here!!

haha moderation on this forum is the best.  Get that spoiler shit out of here!!

Don't tell that to Kelby!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That meme is already overused . The internet kills the memes too fast.

#MemesLivesMatter

• Upvote (+1) 2

That meme is already overused . The internet kills the memes too fast.

it means we are approaching the singularity at an accelerated rate now. soon memes will gain sentience. they'll start using us to communicate their ideas.

• Upvote (+1) 3

it means we are approaching the singularity at an accelerated rate now. soon memes will gain sentience. they'll start using us to communicate their ideas.

lmao. At work and read this in Rick's voice. Don't know why I'm laughing so much. Prolly just delirious. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know this first hand but being as they're part of the engine, hit markers are likely extremely deep within the code. Changing them or trying to make them optional would risk breaking things at higher levels of the code, thats just how programming works. For 343, given Halo 5's current state, it's not worth risking creating more bugs to fix something, especially when 90% of their staff are 100% focused on their next projects (H6, maybe H3A)

Hit markers are UI

Any UI have color.

Change the UI color = transparent. (Alpha value to 0%)

Done.

At least changing the color I know for sure shouldn't break anything, unless they tie other modules/code to color. Then I'm at a loss for words.

Same with sound - Change hit marker SFX to 0%.

Done, no need to remove anything, just change the volume.

It's sloppy, but it works. 

Source:Worked with Unity Game Engine, Not the same thing (Nor am I a professional software dev in the game industry), but I'm assuming it could do something similar.

• Upvote (+1) 5