CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would have fun doing that. I promise I'll write about more than ARs or radar.

Look forward to reading it man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would people play Halo 6 on PC? CoD isn't nearly as popular on PC and is GoW4 popular on PC? Just making a game available on PC doesn't mean it will immediately gain a bunch of players.

Terrible comparison. COD:

1. Has a small skillgap that is unappealing to PC gamers

2. Has mediocre PC ports on recent releases

We aren't going now. I thought we'd have an org by now to send us, but unfortunately it took a lot longer than I thought it would.  :( Brad might go with nV though so that'll be cool.

Hit up T2 for that Str8 Rippin pick up

We aren't going now. I thought we'd have an org by now to send us, but unfortunately it took a lot longer than I thought it would. :( Brad might go with nV though so that'll be cool.

Wtf bro
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Man the trash talk in this Gears invitational is so real between OG and nV haha. Always a fan of this OG vs nV rivalry in damn near every game lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

12K viewers down at MLG Gears

And to think that could be us if 343 actually worked for the best interest of competitive halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has to be nice for Gears players to trash talk the other team and not the game they're playing.

I thought you were going to make a joke about being able to trash talk in person, then boom hit em with the deeper meta joke. I'm still not ready for the evolving meta the developers of TB can through out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We aren't going now. I thought we'd have an org by now to send us, but unfortunately it took a lot longer than I thought it would. :( Brad might go with nV though so that'll be cool.

Are you still going to go?

If anyone wants to watch some top AM gameplay

Randas team vs SyA in winners finals bo7 twitch.tv/randa

They just beat 3sup and renegade lowkey backpacked game 5

perfects / game

Wow, that is a surprising list. Possible there's not enough data on this to draw trends? Very strange to see Snipedown and Contra so far down, though I'm not surprised to see Huke, Ninja, Stellur and Dan in the top 10.

Has to be nice for Gears players to trash talk the other team and not the game they're playing.

Daddy.

I love a good trash talk. I wish pros would do it more, makes everything interesting.

Look forward to reading it man.

Thanks man I don't know if I should post it in here or make a seperate thread though.

What would you be looking for in that sort of write up? Something similar to the MCC 100 Days where it's basically a roast of how the game was after that period of time or just a look back at everything and a final note on what issues are plaguing the game?

I'm honestly in the mood to do either of those because I get on Halo 5 and I'm just pissed off at every little thing.

Looking back at it, we still have radio silence for so much after the MCC mess. You think priority number one after that would be to make everything clear for future projects - wishful thinking.

Nothing on servers, ghost melees, weapon balance, spartan ability balance, radar, stability (Left Fireteam, UI lag, etc) spectator mode, theater mode, observer mode, Warzone balance (bosses, enemies, etc), Firefight changes (or a fucking overhaul), blah blah blah.

So many issues, so little responses.

I don't think I'll waste my time with a third write up.

Didn't IGN or Gamespot pick up the story? Or at least reference it? That's pretty huge in itself. 343's incompetence and rudeness needs to be known by the gaming community at large. 343 has a bad reputation to the Halo community, but if they also had a bad reputation to the big gaming journalism outlets than it would spur Microsoft to action quicker. As it is, Microsoft is able to act like all of MCC and H5's issues never occurred because the community talking about them isn't very large.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't IGN or Gamespot pick up the story? Or at least reference it? That's pretty huge in itself. 343's incompetence and rudeness needs to be known by the gaming community at large. 343 has a bad reputation to the Halo community, but if they also had a bad reputation to the big gaming journalism outlets than it would spur Microsoft to action quicker. As it is, Microsoft is able to act like all of MCC and H5's issues never occurred because the community talking about them isn't very large.

The goal was to get more communication out of 343 and as we all know, nothing has changed. Still the typical "soons" or silence.

And to think that could be us if 343 actually worked for the best interest of competitive halo

12k is actually pretty low. Not saying I dont agree with you but I think everybody was expecting higher numbers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

12k is actually pretty low. Not saying I dont agree with you but I think everybody was expecting higher numbers.

This is a huge tournament prize pool wise with great orgs at the top and it's their first. Having 12k viewers for this LAN tourney, which we get for the pro league, is not good in my opinion as well.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If the 343 came out with this Gears format and TCs attitude towards seperate settings, H5 would be in a much better place.

12k is decent for Gears I think. But Halo being the more popular franchise should be eclipsing these numbers.

This is a huge tournament prize pool wise with great orgs at the top and it's their first. Having 12k viewers for this LAN tourney, which we get for the pro league, is not good in my opinion as well.

plus we get that on wednesdays and this is championship sunday 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not saying that we dont' envy what the gears devs are doing, just that it's not yielding THAT much return in terms of viewership.