CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The trash talk in gears is top 1

I wish I was there right now. I bet that atmosphere is INSANE! I love how you can hear the roaring from the side station matches during the main stage match. I think NRG is playing the side station now, and they are turnt tf up. As they should be considering they got embarrassed by Optic on main stage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What does it being a console game have to do with anything? The game and I believe this gamemode are brand new. This is the best decision in the long run imo.

I would prefer watching that mode and execution too (maybe another gamemode).

intense trash talk like that gets the crowd stoked. i'd love if halo pros would do this again it's so funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I chat believe grenade hitmarkers are being looked at as a positive. You already have a radar do you really need chuckable versions of that? Nades are being used as radars and are then being spammed at people because they know they hit someone. You can't honestly believe grenade hitmarkers make the game more skillful can you? Preference is fine if you like it that's great, but it is NOT more competitive.

We may as well give everyone Promethean Vision as an ability.

• Upvote (+1) 1

intense trash talk like that gets the crowd stoked. i'd love if halo pros would do this again it's so funny.

MLG on USA and the Astro Listen-ins used to be top tier. Always hype!

I've been measuring eSports success all wrong this whole time. Halo eSports is a success then? :kappa:

JK

We'll never know what metric they use to determine success/failure. I think they would sell way more pro league skins if they had a better pro circuit setup. I bet they are swimming in Warzone $ though.

Only complaint so far from this gears tournament is that on blue side where it shows the number of rounds they've won the tint is a little bright. Gets confusing when looking down to see round count. (btw me saying this means I think this event has been really well done. We need MLG)

You can scroll past it, but I guarantee someone will throw a nade and find it again for you   :kappa:

uSPrQIy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can scroll past it, but I guarantee someone will throw a nade and find it again for youdan:kappa:

Does e6 find your family using nade hitmarkers?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gears escalation works AMAZINGLY well for a competitive gametype. I can't believe I've watched the same gametype all day and haven't grown tired of it.

Makes me wish we had a gametype with some sort of secondary instant win condition.

Gears escalation works AMAZINGLY well for a competitive gametype. I can't believe I've watched the same gametype all day and haven't grown tired of it.

Makes me wish we had a gametype with some sort of secondary instant win condition.

You'll get tired once we get to the 3rd tournament watching it over and over.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

servers, aim lag and ghost melees are something that should ALREADY be prioritized by the studio, as they are technical game-breaking issues and not settings disputes that the community needs to discuss their opinions on.

I called this last week, Gears is a dead game already a dead franchise, without MS pumping dollars there would be no Tournament.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I called this last week, Gears is a dead game already a dead franchise, without MS pumping dollars there would be no Tournament.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is false. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

the gears community suffered a lot of the same issues we have. i'm happy they are getting this kind of support, the game looks really good as well, i'm enjoying watching it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't gotten tired of watching CSGO and I won't get tired of watching this

• Upvote (+1) 2

I got tired after reading your third post tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you could argue the same for halo

I chat believe grenade hitmarkers are being looked at as a positive. You already have a radar do you really need chuckable versions of that? Nades are being used as radars and are then being spammed at people because they know they hit someone. You can't honestly believe grenade hitmarkers make the game more skillful can you? Preference is fine if you like it that's great, but it is NOT more competitive.

team beyond in 2016 LUL

i how long for the days where at least we were arguing over things that didn't matter vs things that have been known for fucking years

• Upvote (+1) 1

we have warzone but that's trash.

It really pains me to say this but there will never be common ground and will always be issues with the game until sprint and all these gimmicks (AA) are gone.

Im sure this has been said before but the only way sprint is balanced in a fps, is when a faster ttk is present. Games like COD, BF, Titanfall and even Destiny are great examples. But if that is done in a halo game, it may as well not be called Halo hence why i think that H5 should have not Halo included in the name.

Why can't Halo stay the way it was and be different from all these other games? That is what made it an appealing shooter in my opinion.

I mean look at Gears. The game is on its 4th installment and it barely changed from the classic feel of the game. Its almost the complete opposite of what we Hardcore Halo fans are getting. The Gears fans got a game that plays like True Gears out of the box and got MLG behind them.

All that we want, they are getting. I'm truly jealous.

This is THE LAST HOPE i have for a true Halo game at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6k19u_cqFA

Cannot Trust that million dollar company (343) after 2 jokes of (what they believe) a Halo game is. Just don't put Halo in the name. Call it something else cause at this point you are just pushing away the people that loved and knew Halo for what it truly was.

"We know what the community wants because we are part of the community."

I'm just gonna leave that here for everyone to discuss....

damn nightmare fuel

Goddamnit Moa. The sig amplifies it. 

FIrst pages and pages of the same circlejerk. 

Then pages and pages of Gears. 

Now this. 

Mods are worthless here. 

• Downvote (-1) 6

Does e6 find your family using nade hitmarkers?

Nah, they said they could find your family in 5 seconds. Hitmarkers work way faster than that :kappa:
  • Downvote (-1) 1