CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

E6 is evolving with the new meta. Motivation.

Optic and E6 should merge to form OpTic 6

Combines click bait titles, stupid quotes AND a Drake reference. Its perfect

• Upvote (+1) 4

Signing to LG *facepalm* so we are just ignoring what they did to the current sk cs roster and that they are a really scum org. K den

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Succe$$ occurs when your parents are rich and let you start a gaming org with their money.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Nice of E6 using Puerto Rico's Cueva Ventana as the background for their motivational tweets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Succe$$ occurs when your parents are rich and let you start a gaming org with their money.

I doubt they achieved success without hard work but nice circlejerk

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You do realize the pretty much all the weird stuff he tweets are song lyrics or quotes right?

It gets me everytime, I should probably just start doing a Google search of these kind of tweets to be sure. Still going to support the team regardless. It's rough being a fan of the Halo squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was on the list? Damn, with names like Tibby, Elumnite, Symbolic, and Towey out there I can't imagine.

Wait, do you coach ALG too? I thought he was listing specifically analysts rather than coaches

Wait, do you coach ALG too? I thought he was listing specifically analysts rather than coaches

No, Coach Phil coaches ALG. While Tibby and myself analyze our respective teams gameplay. Coaches like Elumnite, Towey, Symbolic, etc. also analyze their teams gameplay in addition to their coaching, so they dip into the analyst role as well. That's what I was referring to.

Not really. Team personnel can't collude but players can in the NBA. Collusion in eSports is all banned

Nothing about NBA free agency is at all similar to esports team changes (aside from players changing teams). Esports has no player agents, salary cap, luxury tax, collective bargaining agreement, or player's union, which all heavily impact when and where players sign in NBA free agency.

There has to be someone behind the scenes who is legit and running E6, contracts, payments, travel, trades, etc. 

I keep getting the vibe that its the "Dad" who is letting his kids or family run social media. I mean they have a private jet, someone must have done something correctly over there at some point in time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nothing about NBA free agency is at all similar to esports team changes (aside from players changing teams). Esports has no player agents, salary cap, luxury tax, collective bargaining agreement, or player's union, which all heavily impact when and where players sign in NBA free agency.

None of this really determines whether collusion occurs and whether it should be legal.

I dunno who does their design, but a simple google can provide so much inspiration for how a piece like this should look.

nature+quotes+pic+(45).jpg

Not sure why the recent trend (or at least I noticed it more) of orgs and whatnot tweeting "motivational things". You don't see this in other mediums unless you count Tumblr, which I'm sure no one takes seriously.

Not sure why the recent trend (or at least I noticed it more) of orgs and whatnot tweeting "motivational things". You don't see this in other mediums unless you count Tumblr, which I'm sure no one takes seriously.

There is a huge trend of "inspirational/motivational" stuff, mainly due to fitness industry, everything in Instagram now is motivational stuff
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How do you deal with this ???? It's getting hard for fans to cope up with this stuff. I know he's been trying hard to get better but I really wish I knew what went on in his mind.

This is a quote from Space Jam. Maniac just gained some irl plus rep.

• Upvote (+1) 4