CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Spartan has a problem with Storm Rifle but not the SMG? They both seem equally annoying imo.

Agreed. And the worst part is how often it spawns.

And if we're being honest, the br is easier to use than the ar is

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Spartan has a problem with Storm Rifle but not the SMG? They both seem equally annoying imo.

I like the storm rifle more because at long ranges at least it is a projectile, make the overheat time quicker and it would be a great weapon IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I just got a ghost melee in Firefight  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope t2 isn't stepping out of line or 343 might send E6 to his house

• Upvote (+1) 6

Agreed. And the worst part is how often it spawns.

And if we're being honest, the br is easier to use than the ar is

Yes and yes.

I think if no radar gets implemented, and they categorize the SR as a tier 2 weapon and extend the respawn time of the SMG from 15 seconds to like, 45 seconds, it could make a huge difference without actually changing the damage characteristics.  I still think changing the damage characteristics is ideal, but a change like i just noted might be more accepted by 343.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is a request to every pro player with a webcam, please do exactly what Spartan did in this video. Call out 343 for their lack of transparency, things that need to be fixed for Halo 5 to be good online again, and opinions on competitive settings. You can approach each topic in any order you want, just get the message out there. The more pros who do this, the bigger it will resonate to 343 which will make it tough for them to ignore. Loved the video @@Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can't see 343 not responding to that video. Spartan made a very clear case for immediate action with the utmost respect. 

Now we wait. 

tumblr_nr39s6TEDH1ur5u2eo1_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't even go on the HCS website because my laptop deems it an extreme risk lol.

What were the results of this week's games?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't even go on the HCS website because my laptop deems it an extreme risk lol.

What were the results of this week's games?

cJVBKI4.png

STTx7w3.png

I wonder if any of this past weeks sheite is going to be mentioned in the community update.... probably not.

LOL is scarily close to 4th place atm. They play LG next week and could easily turn the tides of the standings if they win. Really hope they get an org if they make it, I'd hate to see another "Triggers Pound" situation at the Finals.

If EG had won game 3 or 4 last night, Team Liquid would be 2nd place in the standings by map win %

This season's online pro league is absurdly close.

When spartan said, pro's gotta come out and post more content, for example; highlights. I think differently.

I believe WE ALL need to come out with some cool content, montages, highlights and whatever Spartan just did.

Even though that most of us aren't pro's, we should still do our best to help the pro scene, by pumping out the content.

So when someone new see's a halo montage, they'll be like, "Whoa, this game looks cool," (providing that they don't recognize the magnetism as Spartan said), they'll want to watch more.

They'll want to see the best players, and what it's like to see them do the work. 

That's how it should work.

But that's just my opinion really.

YOOOO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN REDUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Upvote (+1) 8

Tough being an EG fan here lately. Really hoping they pull it back together. They seem to play up/down to their level of competition. Really noticed how OG has a tough time closing out games as well. If teams would only capitalize on that and go for the jugular, this season would look even more different. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Enjoyed @@Spartan's video overall, just some minor things

- 343i / HCS NEED to start interacting with the community more - I agree

- Calls others to stop being negative, then calls them losers / "buttfucks" - Should have been a bit more constructive, you are doing what they are now

- We've been hearing about Pro Content for what seems like a 7+ years now, it isn't going to happen - wish it did

- Halo 5 best out of box but you've played since Halo: CE? All for personal opinion but I believe H1/H2 takes that easily

- If you don't care about radar, then why comment on it on twitter? Unless this is a new opinion or pov on it

- Agree on spectator mode, ghost beat down, storm rifles, splinter nades issues etc

Always cool to see players voice their opinion and stuff, keep it up @@Spartan

I think he was actually working from notes too (kept looking down at something anyway).  A little prep goes a long way clearly, compared to the twitch rant that i forgive you for :)

Edit: Tashi for Che's job??????

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't see 343 not responding to that video. Spartan made a very clear case for immediate action with the utmost respect. 

Now we wait. 

tumblr_nr39s6TEDH1ur5u2eo1_400.gif

Da fuck? There have been videos and forum post's that better explain what he was trying to get across that haven't gotten a response. 343 has made it clear they're going to do things their way. The only part of 343 that has transparency is the Forge team. They communicate with everyone daily and actually add in things the community wants. Other departments at 343 need to take note. Forge is honestly the best part of H5 because of it.

I want to see H5 getting better, but I don't see that being their focus. They're focused on making new REQ's and shitty WZ and Arena maps instead of balancing the sandbox to make it as competitively viable as H5 can be.

EU Pro League Week 4 Stats

FabE: Respectful's stats please stop holy

MxckmNN.jpg

Vibe:

KHc957l.jpg

Infused:

VhmIEje.jpg

VwS:

Kgzzfoz.jpg

Pulse:

ead5xCy.jpg

Prophecy: