CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just matched Ace, Lethul, Snakebite, and Eco in gears!!!!!! lol I never play halo pros in halo!!!! Even if it's a stupid thing, and not the game they're pro in, it's exciting matching pros!!!

Did Lethul go neg in Gears?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did Lethul go neg in Gears? :lxthul:

Lol no we got stomped. I'm the worst gears player on the planet
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Lol no we got stomped. I'm the worst gears player on the planet

are there any VODs of the Optic/EG match up yet? I must've killed the alarm I had set for 3:30; woke up, ear buds in, iPad at the ready, drooling down my chin... nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's looking grim, the Most Wanted team is looking hot.

Even so, they'd have to lose to two teams at Relegation to get relegated. I don't think 3sUP or Allegiance have what it takes to beat EG in a 7 game series on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just finished watching the LOL vs EnVy vod and LOL would have won without radar.

Lol what does this even mean. The games wouldn't have played remotely similar to how they did. Everyone looks at their radar not just nV

• Upvote (+1) 8

Lol what does this even mean. The games would'n't have played remotely similar to how they did. Everyone looks at their radar not just nV

Yeah but LOL is the best team in the game and would be 10x better with no radar.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

LOL is scarily close to 4th place atm. They play LG next week and could easily turn the tides of the standings if they win. Really hope they get an org if they make it, I'd hate to see another "Triggers Pound" situation at the Finals.

Don't mind my new team signature  :apg:

I half don't want LOL to get picked up because I love this signature.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just finished watching the LOL vs EnVy vod and LOL would have won without radar.

eh, especially on rig LOL was the team camping with shotgun/radar. They would've done worse without radar
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Good to see pro player feedback to 343 about issues regarding servers, ghost melees, spectator mode and grenades. If he personally does not care about radar/no radar then he should look from the viewers perspective...

I will try to forget he said "if you are a Halo lover, love the game for what it is".  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

snip

See that's a much more respectable opinion. Maybe he went a little light on the reasoning or logic behind his opinions but I don't think anyone would disagree with what he finds as an issue with the game and we understand where hes coming from. 

Excellent video. Calm, collective and no pointless jabs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Spartan has a problem with Storm Rifle but not the SMG? They both seem equally annoying imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2