CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What benefits does he get from Solo queuing for several hours without his team? Not a hostile question, just curious what we can come up with as valid answers.

1. Staying warm before Scrims

2. Practicing crispness of map movement.

Things you lose out on by playing without your team is strategy and decision making which imo is what Ninja specifically needs work on.

EG is the best fit for him to continue streaming H1Z1 because of this. It's not ideal for the team that they have fewer opportunities to practice compared to a lot of their competition, but I don't think he's letting his team down by not grinding solo. His individual skill isn't really slipping, and playing solo in matchmaking can lend itself to bad habits since the teamwork and competition isn't comparable.

• Downvote (-1) 1

and playing solo in matchmaking can lend itself to bad habits since the teamwork and competition isn't comparable.

Or getting pissed off at bad teammates or normal MM servers  :simms:

No, she brought up the other Halo players who aren't playing while working their jobs. As we have covered that would be Victory, Roy, and Lunch. Roy and Lunch are teammates with ninja. By that math she brought up his teammates. 

Yea Jess is a total Ninja D-Rid...wait...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ninja playing h1z1 is no different than crimsix making videos about his car, or doing q&a's with his gf.

yall gonna tell crim to stop making car vlogs,regular vlogs, and challenge videos? you know those take hours to film and edit right? hours that he is not playing call of duty.

plus lethul spartan stellur tons of other pros all play runescape and other games off stream when not playing halo seriously stop with all this nonsense. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No, she brought up the other Halo players who aren't playing while working their jobs. As we have covered that would be Victory, Roy, and Lunch. Roy and Lunch are teammates with ninja. By that math she brought up his teammates. 

Logic and reasoning in an argument? What is this, the Waypoint forums?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

she didn't bring up his team mates she brought up every esports athlete ever that has a job outside of gaming. 

"Should we talk about the other guys not playing Halo while theyre working?"

Yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

"Should we talk about the other guys not playing Halo while theyre working?"

Yeah.

this sentence could be applied to any esports athlete that works during the day then plays at night. Challenge yourself to think outside the box. if i said i hate the way pears get moldy when i leave them out too long wouldn't that mean that i hate when i leave any fruit out long? because all fruit gets moldy

living embodiment of a MEME w0uld is back people

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Welcome to the Gold Bar kingdom!

In Beyond, a golden bar is glorious.

In Halo 3, it is depressing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

this sentence could be applied to any esports athlete that works during the day then plays at night. Challenge yourself to think outside the box. if i said i hate the way pears get moldy when i leave them out too long wouldn't that mean that i hate when i leave any fruit out long? because all fruit gets moldy

living embodiment of a MEME w0uld is back people

Compelling.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I've learned anything on Twitch and on this forum it's that you really can't argue when the Ninja Police™ are in full swing.

Personally I don't think T2 was trying to be disrespectful, he was just pointing out the fact that if you play H1Z1 90% of the day and only play scrims, your performance could suffer. It is convenient that some of you seemed to miss the point where he brought up the money he was making, and that it was obviously the better choice, even though he's passionate about Halo.

I do agree with Saucey though, can we please start to bring up relevant things? like the subliminal splinter nade shade Elamite was throwing?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ninja playing a lot of H1Z1 recently and going -15 last game still doing better then I do on Arena 8 hours a day in Plat 3, and he still 60 fucking grand up :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG is Scrimming Randas team

no one streaming, yall know the drill

twitch.tv/w0uld

EDIT: looks like i caught the tail end of the short scrim. glad to see EG go right into a scrim after a bad L.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninjas shot is really good but his moevment & routes he takes are basic af... He misses the same jumps I do & does stupid ishh w/ power weapons... This is coming from a ninja fan you can tell he doesn't like to play halo anymore... After scrims he gets on & plays h1z1 lol... EG is a good fit for him cause roybox have their own ishh going on & already play part time halo. He fits right in & it baffles me how they think can compete w/ only playing 2gether during scrims & a few games of match making. Stellur is now the only full time halo player on EG & @ best MAYBE they pull a 6 seed @ the end of the season... As a fan I hope they win & get ishh figured out but a part of me wants them to continue to lose & have to go thru some of these youngsters on the come up in the AM scene...

• Upvote (+1) 1

>Cites lack of LAN experience

>Not attending St. Louis LAN

Umm UGC isn't LAN, Even though dedicated lines are good it's no LAN, although the atmosphere will be similar having the team next to each other. But also being only a few weeks after OC probably makes it tough to travel for at least one member (I'm assuming Huke him having school and all). I know it'd be nice to have the top teams there but unfortunately that's not for us to dictate. Although I really hope @@Mikwen can tell me I'm wrong and they're still considering?

Ninja has Spoken

I won't be surprised once Ninja returns back to his apartment/house. AC Royale will donate him to spite the halo community for all the Hate Ninja is getting. Based on his previous donations message, AC likes to Troll the chat with them.   

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja made 62k off of H1Z1 just a few days ago and pretty sure gets better viewership off of it as well. But he should lighten up on that and focus more on Halo, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja made 62k off of H1Z1 just a few days ago and pretty sure gets better viewership off of it as well. But he should lighten up on that and focus more on Halo, right?

Since he is part of the HCS then yeah he should.

EDIT: Some of you are so weird, you say Ninja shouldn't care about Halo because he is making more money from donations and his streams but once he starts playing awful you start blaming him that it's because he doesn't focus on Halo 100%.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pro league being online makes teams and players look worse than they are. Eg didn't drop a series at the qualifying lan but they were average online and people called them a failure. Same shit is happening now with teams.

You would think after watching a lan where liquid was upset by a pickup team, and NV almost got swept by an am team, people on this forum would have a bit more perspective, but guess not.

From the 7th of this month AC has donated over 80k to him :V

Not if you preserve them in salt

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think my team is going without me, I'm the one that can't attend :(

and before anyone asks me to explain, I can't, but I've been to every tournament the last like 6~ years. It's a good reason.

nV pickup squad wins UGC?!?!

• Upvote (+1) 2