CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hmm for Halo 5 PC wonder if can make some macros on my mouse and set a key for it. I can register 16 individual clicks 1ms between click shots. Might work lol 

I tried and it didn't work. Even then just spam clicking your mouse is insanely fast and 100% accurate

Apologies for the double post but is EU pro league on a break this week?  Just wondering due to the transfer period and the lack of scrims.

OG vs. NV (10-2) Final

with this and the recent events in orange county is the nv meme finally dead?

• Upvote (+1) 3

with this and the recent events in orange county is the nv meme finally dead?

I highly doubt any of the teams have what it takes. OpTic has 4 of the Top 5 players in the game. Their LAN record is pretty dominant even against nV.

*Quietly sobs because MLG still hasn't been involved in the HCS*

I mean we do have to give 343 some time to get this done. If the year 2017 goes by and MLG doesn't run at least 1 Halo event, then I'm done. 

I'm seeing 9-8=1? What's the issue?

Watch the video it's from. The Pistol is reloaded and then the game changes its mind and decided to revert.

I'm seeing 9-8=1? What's the issue?

I had to watch the gif 100 times before I understood the problem.

A rational person would see this gif and assume that an unloaded pistol was simply reloaded.

In reality, a reloaded pistol magically became unloaded.

Watch the video it's from. The Pistol is reloaded and then the game changes its mind and decided to revert.

I think it's because Lethul threw a nade before the entire reload finished, so it reverted back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's because Lethul threw a nade before the entire reload finished, so it reverted back.

Local thought it was reloaded. Server said "nope".

• Upvote (+1) 5

giphy.gif

343 is going to fix the servers, get better settings, fix ghost melees, and all TB to take control of Pro League until the end of the season and let MLG take over control of Vegas and the season finals? That's about as low as my expectations go.

• Upvote (+1) 2

giphy.gif

Bu this logic I should accept my position within the doom and gloom of the Platinum ranks in Team Arena.

Thanks Cyren, you ruined one mans dreams. :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh my god :apg:

Whoever called @@Saucey out a few days ago going to eat crow soon.

:prayers:

RDR2 having no radar?

• Upvote (+1) 2