CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am all for no radar but if you think just because there is going to be no radar that most people are going to magically become better is delusional 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I am all for no radar but if you think just because there is going to be no radar that most people are going to magically become better is delusional 

I don't think anyone is suggesting that removing radar will make people better.  It would just make for better, faster-paced competition.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't think anyone is suggesting that removing radar will make people better.  It would just make for better, faster-paced competition.

there are so many things i would rather they changed first before taking our radar 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

just wanted to say Spartan was for sure out of hand last night, him being wasted for a huge part of it. I respect everyone's opinion on what they want to see in competitive halo, hopefully no radar gets tested so there can be a more clear view on how it'll actually. We're all here for the same reason, we love halo as a franchise and we love competitive halo. Although spartan was out of line please excuse him for going overboard, he had a rough day and since it was an off night he ended up drinking too much,

Also, please don't take this as me being the voice for Spartan, this is just me speaking on how I feel about it all. I also didn't see anyone point out that the stuff he was saying was more than likely alcohol talking xD I've said it countless times, I love our community (the majority of it anyway)

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 6

just wanted to say Spartan was for sure out of hand last night, and it's also kinda messed up everyone was talking about what he said while failing to say he was drunk AF last night lol. I respect everyone's opinion on what they want to see in competitive halo, hopefully no radar gets tested so there can be a more clear view on how it'll actually. We're all here for the same reason, we love halo as a franchise and we love competitive halo. Although spartan was out of line please excuse him for going overboard, he had a rough day and since it was an off night he ended up drinking too much, 

Also, please don't take this as me being the voice for Spartan, this is just me speaking on how I feel about it all. I also didn't see anyone point out that the stuff he was saying was more than likely alcohol talking xD I've said it countless times, I love our community (the majority of it anyway)

So I wasn't on the forums at all last night, came on this morning to catch up. Even before I could find out what was specifically said by spartan, I read a few posts here claiming he was drunk. Not sure if you missed those posts but I saw them. Others posted how alcohol isn't really a great excuse as well. That's my perspective from someone who had no involvement and is finding out about it from the forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

just wanted to say Spartan was for sure out of hand last night, and it's also kinda messed up everyone was talking about what he said while failing to say he was drunk AF last night lol. I respect everyone's opinion on what they want to see in competitive halo, hopefully no radar gets tested so there can be a more clear view on how it'll actually. We're all here for the same reason, we love halo as a franchise and we love competitive halo. Although spartan was out of line please excuse him for going overboard, he had a rough day and since it was an off night he ended up drinking too much, 

Lmao, every time Spartan says dumb shit people have to make excuses for him.  

Alcohol is a terrible excuse.  He's immature and whiner, nothing new.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big props @@Apoll0 discussing with reiku78 on that waypoint thread. I would have raged long time ago and almost did.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ive trashed the game since it came out but theres a solid game under all the shit we are spoon fed. Most of us have spent 10+ years and lots of money on Halo cause we loved it. Now you speak up because the community is dying and that makes you all ungrateful. I didnt spend a majority of my young adult life flying all over the fucking country for this game to now be told to adapt. I bet Comcast would have loved if I adapted to their lower speed internet but I switched to Google like a majority of us have switched to other games. You want to save Halo? How about trying to give us HALO.

:fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big props @@Apoll0 discussing with reiku78 on that waypoint thread. I would have raged long time ago and almost did.

It almost made me rage reading some of the replies. Its almost like people willfully misunderstand whats being said.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

LOL. thanks.  I know he is a troll, but it gives me joy in a strange way.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I wasn't on the forums at all last night, came on this morning to catch up. Even before I could find out what was specifically said by spartan, I read a few posts here claiming he was drunk. Not sure if you missed those posts but I saw them. Others posted how alcohol isn't really a great excuse as well. That's my perspective from someone who had no involvement and is finding out about it from the forums.

Ah I missed it, sorry :( I'm not making excuses for him I completely agree he was out of hand. I only made the post cause I thought people didn't know he was drunk. Sorry for not fully catching up :(

am i the only person who doesn't think being drunk gives someone a free pass?

Well yeah, if he raped someone or killed someone in a car wreck then it wasn't a good excuse, but come on, he was saying dumb stuff on Twitter while his judgment was impaired by alcohol. Seems pretty fair to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anyone remember when did 343 remove Breakout from HCS Settings? Was it like the day after the First Poll or it took a week?

Does anyone remember when did 343 remove Breakout from HCS Settings? Was it like the day after the First Poll or it took a week?

I don't remember because I wasn't on Beyond at the time. But I bet if we see any changes it will be next season not mid Pro League. But  I could be wrong, 343 is the most confusing company on Earth.

There's no way it gets removed this season, but a lot of fans and players would like to see actual changes happen for the Winter 2017 / HWC 2017 seasons.

Cyren, you're the best. Thank you.

I'm not expecting it to be removed the next day, but at least Josh or someone from 343 acknowledging the Poll and say 'Soon', or something like that.