CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I actually liked empire flag. It was fast but not as chaotic as strongholds is. The problem was 343 refused to make it 5 caps to win

Empire sucks for ts though. I play it in the slayer playlist and it's too crowded especially with rockets. It would nice to see what a warlord remake could look like in h5

Empire slayer was only ever played when it had two storm rifles and two smgs AND rockets. It could be better with its current layout.

Also 343 was testing CTF with the windows closed off. I thought that was a great idea and could also work for TS.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Will the original post be edited with the new rosters? Have they not yet because they aren't finalized?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Empire slayer was only ever played when it had two storm rifles and two smgs AND rockets. It could be better with its current layout.

Also 343 was testing CTF with the windows closed off. I thought that was a great idea and could also work for TS.

Nah there wasn't rockets on the map. It was a shotgun. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just because there are rich people doesn't mean there aren't foolish rich people.

The only saving grace in my opinion is the fact that knowing ninja, he will most likely give it to charity/his viewers.

Oh well.

After discussing with several pro players, it has come to my attention that Radar being removed has not been discussed with 343 by pro players as a collective. However, it has been relayed to me that a lot of them are looking for these types of changes as we head into next season.

That being said, I have taken it upon myself to host a Pro Player Poll, so I can see where pros stand on this issue. This is where it needs to start in order to justify doing anything else. Once I feel we have enough results, I will post them for the community to check out. This will be conducted in a similar fashion to the Breakout polling we did in the past.

This may not be "good enough" for some, but I feel this is an appropriate jumping off point.

Next step is to create the "Beyond" Halo Players Union so we can make actual changes to HCS. 

I see a lot of good shit about Pro's and Community members talking about fixing stuff, but in the end its all tweets, forum posts, and rants on stream.

Write up some documents and send them to 343i and have them release public statements asap.

Removing splinter nades would at least be one step in the right direction without being too big a deal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Removing splinter nades would at least be one step in the right direction without being too big a deal.

i have no idea how this would change gameplay, not saying theyre good or bad im just curious how much of an impact this could have.  could be interesting, cant see taking them out making anything worse

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there an OddShot of Ninja receiving the $20k donation?

I posted it a few pages back, he just takes his headphones off and gets up nothing too crazy

I actually liked empire flag. It was fast but not as chaotic as strongholds is. The problem was 343 refused to make it 5 caps to win

Empire sucks for ts though. I play it in the slayer playlist and it's too crowded especially with rockets. It would nice to see what a warlord remake could look like in h5

Did you play Amplified in H3

• Upvote (+1) 1

i have no idea how this would change gameplay, not saying theyre good or bad im just curious how much of an impact this could have.  could be interesting, cant see taking them out making anything worse

I feel like splinters really cheapen the gameplay and make people have to play super safe during 1v1s incase the other person has a splinter. It's like having a pocket shotgun that you don't need to switch to. Gameplay would 100% benefit from it imo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Other questions.

Covered this + Which Tournament Organizers and Formats they would prefer to see. 

:fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like splinters really cheapen the gameplay and make people have to play super safe during 1v1s incase the other person has a splinter. It's like having a pocket shotgun that you don't need to switch to. Gameplay would 100% benefit from it imo

What about a change in how splinters are deployed? I wouldn't mind if they were taken out, but I think they'd be fine if they needed to be cooked before you could throw them.... That way a player locked in a 1v1 would know what he's up against.

What about a change in how splinters are deployed? I wouldn't mind if they were taken out, but I think they'd be fine if they needed to be cooked before you could throw them.... That way a player locked in a 1v1 would know what he's up against.

They need to be strictly a zoning tool and have no kill power at all unless the person has no shields and even then you shouldn't be able to throw it at someone and have it kill them. It should not deploy instantly

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hitmarkers in competitive gameplay for Halo doesnt work full stop on any grenades.

• Upvote (+1) 2