CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you dumb enough to suggest that a random Twitch viewer (a NINJA FAN, not a Halo Fan) has anything to do with helping or not helping the Halo community?

First of all, AC is fucking loaded. He drives a vehicle worth a damned quarter million, and you have no idea at all what he does with his money in general. It most likely doesn't hurt his pockets in any way, shape, or form to donate this to Ninja, and he may be the biggest fucking philanthropist in the world for all you know.

In either case, please tell me how you have any right to care about that? I'll be honest- I'm not a Ninja fan at all. I don't particularly like his personality (sue me, it's my right). But you know what? This is amazing for him, and I couldn't be happier that someone is creating a life and career for himself that involves doing exactly what he loves doing every single day. That's the dream, right?

What is material to one person is immaterial to another.

Don't shit on me for asking this but, who is AC?

They're already planning a no radar tourney? Sweet

Its been discussed, nothing set in stone. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not but sick clip

Doubt he is being sarcastic, sniping in h3 is in fact, easy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

could be someone giving a huge donation just to cancel it

AC has donated a ton to other streamers as well and never refunds. He has donated over 100k to Angrypug.

OT af but why donate 20k to a streamer when you can donate it to so much more important causes?

I will never understand the gaming world.

The dude makes around 1M a year after tax in the UK. He said it's like ~100k USD after taxes a month. Odds are he does donate to other places as well. If he likes the entertainment he gets, why not support them so they can keep on entertaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Its been discussed, nothing set in stone.

Please set it in stone. I have been wanting to see no radar play for so, so long.

a lot of people talk about doing things to advance to the halo community but few actually take action themselves

With great power comes great responsibility.

I personally can't do much, even if i did YouTube content and streams like so many of the guys here who get fuck all recognition or feedback, I don't know why they even bother sometimes.

The ones with the power and responsibility, mainly 343/esl are the ones who not only fuck up the most, but recieve bucketloads of feedback for everything they do. Try not to pretend we have more power than we do, we have a whole forum and the majority of pro's unhappy with radar and we've hadn't had a single word for them.

Remember @@Deez saying they would be open to settings changes after season 1? lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please set it in stone. I have been wanting to see no radar play for so, so long.

You've been waiting for so, so long? I've been complaining for a year.

an earlier post had mentioned, in the context of the Ninja donation, that a CS:GO stream donation was helping the community.  

do you have a right to tell me that I have no right to care about that?  what the fuck are you talking about?  I'm free to say that AC Royale needs psychological help, or at the very least needs to be on Oxfam.org instead of Twitch.tv, and you're free to be the "who am I to say?" police.  you do you.

It's an internet forum. You're entitled to your opinion (it's a free country). I'm entitled to thinking your opinion is dog shit.

sKYGlk2.gif

After discussing with several pro players, it has come to my attention that Radar being removed has not been discussed with 343 by pro players as a collective. However, it has been relayed to me that a lot of them are looking for these types of changes as we head into next season.

That being said, I have taken it upon myself to host a Pro Player Poll, so I can see where pros stand on this issue. This is where it needs to start in order to justify doing anything else. Once I feel we have enough results, I will post them for the community to check out. This will be conducted in a similar fashion the Breakout polling we did in the past.

This may not be "good enough" for some, but I feel this is an appropriate jumping off point.

I love you.

AC has donated a ton to other streamers as well and never refunds. He has donated over 100k to Angrypug.

The dude makes around 1M a year after tax in the UK. He said it's like ~100k USD after taxes a month. Odds are he does donate to other places as well. If he likes the entertainment he gets, why not support them so they can keep on entertaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Why does he need to do anything with his money? He can set it on fire as far as the rest of us are concerned. Can use hundreds to wipe his ass if he wants. I hate the notion of telling others what they should do with their lives, THEIR MONEY, etc. If he wants to donate to Ninja more power to him. If he wants to make it rain at a strip club more power to him, if he wants to send aid to Haiti more power to him.

Also not directed at you, but those you quoted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

damn man everyone here is so butthurt

Have you seen Halo recently?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

After discussing with several pro players, it has come to my attention that Radar being removed has not been discussed with 343 by pro players as a collective. However, it has been relayed to me that a lot of them are looking for these types of changes as we head into next season.

That being said, I have taken it upon myself to host a Pro Player Poll, so I can see where pros stand on this issue. This is where it needs to start in order to justify doing anything else. Once I feel we have enough results, I will post them for the community to check out. This will be conducted in a similar fashion the Breakout polling we did in the past.

This may not be "good enough" for some, but I feel this is an appropriate jumping off point.

I'm so excited for the outcome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After seeing the amount Ninja has in donations today I need to start streaming Halo and H1Z1. Hell I'll do it at the same time to impress people.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If Halo 5 were to have a Amplified style map with no power weapons which one would work best? I think Empire TS and CTF would work really well with no power weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Halo 5 were to have a Amplified style map with no power weapons which one would work best? I think Empire TS and CTF would work really well with no power weapons.

I think there are far too many asymmetrical maps right now. They're good for some objective gametypes, but Slayer should not be played on aysmmetrical maps in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think there are far too many asymmetrical maps right now. They're good for some objective gametypes, but Slayer should not be played on aysmmetrical maps in my opinion.

There was no reference to asymmetrical maps in that quote....Where did that come from?

I do agree though, I'd rather slayer on less asymms as well.

We had two maps, Regret and Truth, but 343 ruined them with their power weapon fetish.

Fuel Rod ruined Truth, Scattershot ruined Regret.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think I was one of the few who really loved Amplified. I'm liking this idea, and it got me thinking of something I haven't seen brought up in a while. Is there any talk of forge maps coming to HCS? Seems like we could have maps made that specifically cater to a gametype.

What about Torque with two snipers and objective spawns similar to Sanctuary. Of course pillars need to be fixed in place and it needs to be easier to get from bottom mid to top mid but I could see it working. Empire with no power weapons could be a cool contrast to it.

I actually liked empire flag. It was fast but not as chaotic as strongholds is. The problem was 343 refused to make it 5 caps to win

Empire sucks for ts though. I play it in the slayer playlist and it's too crowded especially with rockets. It would nice to see what a warlord remake could look like in h5

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There was no reference to asymmetrical maps in that quote....Where did that come from?

I do agree though, I'd rather slayer on less asymms as well.

Just referring to one of the overall problems with maps