CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone please post about Ninja playing too much H1Z1 again, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.do it.

Good for @@Ninja btw :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

Maybe this is very important for AC Royal? And maybe he is donating even larger sums to other things? This is none of our concern.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm sure Ninja is an important person for him, but I just think 20k is a little excessive. Happy for Ninja anyways, I know streaming is his only job. Hopefully now he can dedicate more time to Halo so EG can make it to Finals :kappa:

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm sure Ninja is an important person for him, but I just think 20k is a little excessive. Happy for Ninja anyways, I know streaming is his only job. Hopefully now he can dedicate more time to Halo so EG can make it to Finals :kappa:

the guy drives a 250k SUV

what is excessive for one person isn't for another 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You see Motar2k do it foe the CSGO pros donating big amounts, and how its his way of saying thank you to a community.

Let people chuck their money wherever they want, if people want to kick a fuss where donations go lets also kick fusses about us premiums donating to TB because 40 bucks can feed people suffering from hunger too :kappa:

Giving $20k to Tyler Blevins is literally insane. I don't care how rich you are, I don't care how much you donate to other causes ... this guy needs mental help, seriously. Sorry to trigger any of the "who am I to say?" police in here

edit: and giving money to a single streamer does literally nothing to help the Halo community, btw

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 38

You don't know that, they literally might be obligated to mirror official settings in their 4v4s considering all the money Astro invests in to these tournies, I'm 100% sure contracts of some sort are involved

Who is paying for it?

Who is gonna run it?

Who is gonna promote it?

Who is gonna cast it?

Maybe they don't have the manpower and money to waste on an experimental 4v4

If everyone wants it so badly what is stopping the community from organizing it themselves?

And let's get real, one 4v4 no radar tournament isn't going to change anything. Half the pros like radar, it's not going anywhere.

Heck ill run one moving right now but give me a few weeks it will be up. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

People who care how other people spend their money

I get that but 20k on a donation seems like a lot for me, guess I'm too broke to find sense into it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Giving $20k to Tyler Blevins is literally insane. I don't care how rich you are, I don't care how much you donate to other causes ... this guy needs mental help, seriously. Sorry to trigger any of the "who am I to say?" police in here

edit: and giving money to a single streamer does literally nothing to help the Halo community, btw

Your opinion is trash

That would be awesome if our tournaments weren't on Tuesday :mj:

Its Monday and Friday nights. I got you brother :) 

• Upvote (+1) 4

who says ac royale is a fan of ninja for his halo? Maybe he saw him on h1z1 or another game or just likes his personality
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How much do you want Team Beyond to do? They manage these forums, they run tournaments, they create video content.

Maniac and Flamesword send out the occasional tweet.

EDIT: Also Saucey said he'll put up some of his own money for this experimental settings tournament, he just wasn't going to ask Astro to sponsor it.

Just like they don't ask Astro to sponsor their non-HCS settings 2v2 and FFA tournaments? Saucey "said" he would put some of his own money for the tournament, but has anything come out of that?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Just like they don't ask Astro to sponsor their non-HCS settings 2v2 and FFA tournaments? Saucey "said" he would put some of his own money for the tournament, but has anything come out of that?

didnt he just say that yesterday? You expect him to organize and announce a tournament in one day?
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Ninja has gotten 61k in donations today....wtf

Wish I was a popular twitch streamer, 

Heck I would bust a nut if somebody donated 50 pence to me.

(i'm from the UK)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wish I was a popular twitch streamer,

Heck I would bust a nut if somebody donated 50 pence to me.

(i'm from the UK)

Vine it and ill buy you two freddos and a drumetick lolly.

I get why EG dont go to tournaments, Ninja splits his donations with the team and get more that way :kappa: