CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic 11 EG 2 Scrim according to ninjas chat.

Solid constructive criticism between EG. TB should take notes  :kappa:

When was the last time they won a scrim or Pro League series? 

They need to step it up.

Definitely looking for some improvement from them

Has the "Left Fireteam" glitch ever been acknowledged?

This is infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dude cmon, that org w0uld totally help out the LOL players. Those players are Renegades, and that org would definitely Elevate them to the next level. And if they actually signed with them, they w0uld be on Cloud 9. And if you don't actually believe that than you're just in Denial. But without that org they are just lost somewhere in the team middle, but like the solo team without an org. Team solo mod. That is all.

I liked it. 

Has the "Left Fireteam" glitch ever been acknowledged?

This is infuriating.

What glitch?

What glitch?

I can't tell if this is a joke because 343 like to pretend things don't happen but in the event you're not...

It's a dumb glitch that will kick you to the main menu without warning and display the Left Fireteam message. 

It just happened to me while playing Firefight: 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't tell if this is a joke because 343 like to pretend things don't happen but in the event you're not...

twas both honestly lol

thats shitty

twas both honestly lol

thats shitty

Yupppp.

Now think about all the "Player Left"'s in the Pro League lately and a few of them are probably this stupid bug that hasn't even been acknowledged as far as I know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yupppp.

Now think about all the "Player Left"'s in the Pro League lately and a few of them are probably this stupid bug that hasn't even been acknowledged as far as I know.

Cratos must be busy.

The Left Fireteam bug is console-wide. I've experienced it in Destiny and I've heard it happens in Call of Duty as well. 

The Left Fireteam bug is console-wide. I've experienced it in Destiny and I've heard it happens in Call of Duty as well.

Gaming in 2016 gents.

Give me back the days that all I had to do was blow in a cartridge.

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@Neighbor make it happen.

Perfect opportunity for a wager match to come to fruition, make it into a charity thing or some other shit you can get publicity off of and hype up, done.

I mean except the 343 pro team being like gold level and it going to be a blow out.

Really though idk why the 343 pro team didn't vs the winner of that Halo 4 tournament thing for the sneak peak of H5. Like 343 pro team vs winner of H4 thing on H5 sneak peak/reveal or whatever it was. Could do that for H6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude cmon, that org w0uld totally help out the LOL players. Those players are Renegades, and that org would definitely Elevate them to the next level. And if they actually signed with them, they w0uld be on Cloud 9. And if you don't actually believe that than you're just in Denial. But without that org they are just lost somewhere in the team middle, but like the solo team without an org. Team solo mod. That is all.

#StopWhitePeople2016

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@MultiKill are you still around man, it took a while but im all caught up. lets play those customs

I hit the wall hard last night, but i'm off all weekend so still up for it today and tomorrow.

Halo Wars could have the highest prize-pooled event of all time and it'd still never be seen by the world as anything more than a gimmicky Halo RTS not worth taking seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just watched a vid of Maniac playing the new cod beta (because they never put out Halo content). The first thing he says is it feels like Halo 5. I cant even. 

The thing is, it actually doesn't feel like Halo 5 very much... at all.

Maniac hardly played enough H5 to be decent, so don't put too much stock into his opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What don't you understand?

It's not TBs responsibility to test settings for HCS. But TB also doesn't have an obligation to match HCS.

You don't know that, they literally might be obligated to mirror official settings in their 4v4s considering all the money Astro invests in to these tournies, I'm 100% sure contracts of some sort are involved

Honest question: Why would the time, money, and effort to run a no radar tourney be any different from what it takes to run one with HCS settings?

Who is paying for it?

Who is gonna run it?

Who is gonna promote it?

Who is gonna cast it?

Maybe they don't have the manpower and money to waste on an experimental 4v4

If everyone wants it so badly what is stopping the community from organizing it themselves?

And let's get real, one 4v4 no radar tournament isn't going to change anything. Half the pros like radar, it's not going anywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is paying for it?

Who is gonna run it?

Who is gonna promote it?

Who is gonna cast it?

Maybe they don't have the manpower and money to waste on an experimental 4v4

If everyone wants it so badly what is stopping the community from organizing it themselves?

And let's get real, one 4v4 no radar tournament isn't going to change anything. Half the pros like radar, it's not going anywhere.

I feel like 343 should at least try to see if 4v4 no radar plays well.

They could get pro's and get them to play a couple of matches without it, and get their direct opinion, on how it plays.