CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

you know what else is all natural?

Radar

If you REALLY want to go natural, we'd be playing Plasma Pistol starts on Blood Gulch :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still waiting on no radar to actually give a fuck about competitive h5....

When is beyond doing that 2v2 no radar tourney? Sounds entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I literally just offered to put up my own money to host a playtest no radar tournament, with competitors that have direct access to speak with 343/HCS team.

I guess that isn't good enough? Somehow? That's fine, we can just wait for the people at 343 who are paid to be doing this to step up!

Have you asked Astro if they'd be willing to support the usual 4v4 tournament but without radar for one time?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

LoL may be improved but the fact of it is online play is absolute hot garbage, every series not played on closed servers should have an * beside it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Still waiting on no radar to actually give a fuck about competitive h5....

When is beyond doing that 2v2 no radar tourney? Sounds entertaining.

Most of the 2v2 beyond tourneys for H5 were no radar. Just recently the settings got updated with radar to reflect the doubles playlist rules.

Batchford has left infused?  WTF?  From the outside looking in the games seemed close and hard fought although i watched the whole series with french commentary so had no idea what was going on.  

Also i almost got caught out by a snipedrone troll tweet saying the old Epsilon lineup was back together.  Don't get my hopes up like that!

Its been a pretty crazy week in EU pro league, its going to be interesting to see what happens during the transfer window.  I can definitely see Prophecy switching in some way and i think they need it.  VexZeus isnt a bad player but i have always seen the Buks as support players rather than main slayers which is why they did so well in the epsilon lineup and i just dont think VexZeus is up to the job (yet).  Maybe one of the ANZ players?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think VwS will make a change, IIRC their roster was decided at the last second and the Anima pickup came out of nowhere.

If you REALLY want to go natural, we'd be playing Plasma Pistol starts on Blood Gulch :kappa:

"Just use the normal game mode!"

"No, I'll use my custom one, it has infinite grenades!"

"..."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think VwS will make a change, IIRC their roster was decided at the last second and the Anima pickup came out of nowhere.

I agree but i just dont see it making too much difference unless they manage to pick up someone amazing out of the blue.  I just dont think Chalkie has the commitment to succeed in H5, i have heard a number of times in streams that he never plays the game outside of scrims, which is no where near enough practice to stay on or near the top.  Anima played amazingly back in regionals but has yet to show up in pro league.

On another note i have been impressed by Ramirez this season, he has really stepped his slaying up.

So do you guys think its safe for me to make all the team changes on Halo Data Hive?

I dont want to be missing out when most teams seem to have made their finalised changes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Online results for Optic don't matter as much. Royal 2 is seriously hampered by his internet. No one is beating them during a LAN tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I literally just offered to put up my own money to host a playtest no radar tournament, with competitors that have direct access to speak with 343/HCS team.

I guess that isn't good enough? Somehow? That's fine, we can just wait for the people at 343 who are paid to be doing this to step up!

I would be more than happy to put up some donation for that tournament if it happens. Every single bit helps in this journey of taking out radar out of our Halo lives.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Online results for Optic don't matter as much. Royal 2 is seriously hampered by his internet. No one is beating them during a LAN tournament. 

I thought Royal 2 was going to move into the Optic house after Orange County? Can anyone give me an update on this?

Wait, am I on the forums or am I playing Destiny? So much dancing.  I like it.

I like your face  :intensifies:

So do you guys think its safe for me to make all the team changes on Halo Data Hive?

I dont want to be missing out when most teams seem to have made their finalised changes

Not sure if you are just referring to the NA league as i believe that has closed but the transfer window has just opened in the EU league.