CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Batch left Infused after beating the best team in EU.

LOL 100-0's optic in Strongholds.

TeamBeyond put radar back into 2v2???

Where's that mr krabs meme when you need it?

krabs-meme-th.jpg?itok=q17Ija1l

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please do, so we can have a good reference to fight for it after this season.

TB's job isn't to be a platform for your playtesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 36

I hope Mikwen is right and maybe it will help. Watching these tourneys is still fun but it would be 10x better not seeing people crouch all the time. I definately will not watch anymore if halo 6 competitive has radar, But maybe...just maybe it will be fixed by then.

Also I believe LOL is going to fly in and take that number 4 spot by the end of the season

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's not clever or even meme-y, that's just rude.

They don't have audley which means they will crumble as soon as they get out of the honeymoon phase.

They don't have audley which means they will crumble as soon as they get out of the honeymoon phase.

You're still not quite getting it.

The key to proper roasting is that the people you're insulting have to be able to laugh it off.

LOL's gonna have a huge advantage over everyone, Eco and Heinz don't show up on anyone's radar.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry I want to see tournament games as a good platform rather than bullshit test customs!

It would have to be a separate "invitational" type of event for pro teams only. Like a 4 or 8 team tournament to make it interesting. 

Cant do this in our ASTRO 4v4 events as we want those to stay aligned with "current competitive settings". 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 16

It would have to be a separate "invitational" type of event for pro teams only. Like a 4 or 8 team tournament to make it interesting. 

Cant do this in our ASTRO 4v4 events as we want those to stay aligned with "current competitive settings". 

:\

I would drop $1k easily on a pro online tournament with the classic/pro settings for the prize pool/Beyond Entertainment.

I would support the shit out of it. Tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 8

we lost 6-7 nv is number 1 power ranked and we are washed again and LOL is number 2 and will challenge nV in the finals of Vegas

I knew aPG was key. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

we lost 6-7 nv is number 1 power ranked and we are washed again and LOL is number 2 and will challenge nV in the finals of Vegas

Nah Imagine?

Does this mean you guys will be going to UGC? Obviously need the practice and all that etc etc etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2