CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think we are reverting back to no radar, these 2's with radar are brutal to watch.

Why'd you even bother going back to radar?

Holy shit just got the new Twitch layout and it's fucking ass is there anyway to get the old layout back?  :uncledrew:

You adapt and forget about it in a week.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

god you are so toxic.

posts like these are why 343 broke MCC before launch.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This isn't constructive criticism. 

worlds liquid was such a freakin solid team man. im sure 

@@TiberiusAudley could help me with the stat but i think they were undefeated against everyone but clg and denial at a point? 

they literally could not beat denial and that really hurt them. glad to see the roster back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

worlds liquid was such a freakin solid team man. im sure 

@@TiberiusAudley could help me with the stat but i think they were undefeated against everyone but clg and denial at a point? 

they literally could not beat denial and that really hurt them. glad to see the roster back.

Denial didn't scrim lol

They weren't undefeated, but traded with EG often and seemed ahead of every other team not named CLG, and tended to beat CLG on some of CLG's good gametypes.

They didn't drop a game on LAN in group stages and then lost both round 1 matches against Denial 2-3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They didn't drop a game on LAN in group stages and then lost both round 1 matches against Denial 2-3.

thats the one ^ 

Eco has improved a lot since worlds. Ace has gone from solid to easily in contention for top 10. Heinz is Heinz and aPG is coming back into form. Also they don't have audley which makes any team 10x better.

Hecz wants his refund #Maniacwastheproblem

• Upvote (+1) 4