CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't been following the open stuff, but was Ryanoob's new team already posted?

Severance - Gabriel, Goofy, Tapping Buttons and Ryanoob

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp6ohb

What is cloud doing?

And I was a bit disappointed in Vision not playing up the NV rivalry storyline going into the tourney. No mention of pro league, the tweets, nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

moms aged 30-50 will determine the future of competitive halo  :kappa:

This is my demographic, so there's still a way for good feedback to get into that potential focus group.  I mean, I could bring notes. I assume the list @@TheSimms made is a good start? That one I could probably fit on my arm if actual notes aren't allowed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yup, me too. I was also hoping Hitch has was gonna close out this week's Vision with Lethul's final interview from OC, i.e. ~ "GGs, feels good to beat the God-squad even if it just a LAN. #GREENWALL, Brisk Mate, out..."

Ah welp.  :lxthul:

And I was a bit disappointed in Vision not playing up the NV rivalry storyline going into the tourney. No mention of pro league, the tweets, nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, me too. I was also hoping Hitch has was gonna close out this week's Vision with Lethul's final interview from OC, i.e. ~ "GGs, feels good to beat the God-squad even if it just a LAN. #GREENWALL, Brisk Mate, out..."

as if the average green wall kid who watches vision would have any idea what that was in reference to

He has the least popular youtube channel in the house and he has done the least amount placing/prize money wise. I don't think having him in other videos is worth housing him in a mansion for free. But I know Hecz is loyal, just speaking from a 100% money perspective.

Dont sit there and pretend you know how Hecz runs his business. Tell me whats costs entail with keeping Maniac in that house? How do you know a percentage of Maniac's youtube proceeds don't go to Hecz?

Yes, the guy with 150k Twitter followers and 220k YouTube subscribers is a total liability from a "business point of view"

Did you go to DeVry for your business degree, perhaps?

Thats not really a lot tbh especially interms of financial viaibility from youtube, although its quite decent numbers from a Halo pro, i doubt Hecz sees much return on that, but i suppose its offset with having people like pamaj in the house with subscribers in the millions.

Theres a good reason flame and maniac are putting out CoD content, with the optic rub and doing vids with scump and pamaj its an easy way to get more views and subs, cant blame them really its a good opportunity for them.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thats not really a lot tbh especially interms of financial viaibility from youtube, although its quite decent numbers from a Halo pro, i doubt Hecz sees much return on that, but i suppose its offset with having people like pamaj in the house with subscribers in the millions.

Theres a good reason flame and maniac are putting out CoD content, with the optic rub and doing vids with scump and pamaj its an easy way to get more views and subs, cant blame them really its a good opportunity for them.

Hecz doesn't spend any money on Maniac and Flame. Besides maybe electricity they are no burden to him. Plus Flame and Maniac are in Smooth competition which is a paid sponsorship from BRISK and they are regulars in VISION. Maniac pays for his own food, internet, and stuffs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hecz doesn't spend any money on Maniac and Flame. Besides maybe electricity they are no burden to him. Plus Flame and Maniac are in Smooth competition which is a paid sponsorship from BRISK and they are regulars in VISION. Maniac pays for his own food, internet, and stuffs.

Yeh for sure i wasnt meant to imply they are in anyway a burden, when i say "doesn't see much returns" i mean in relation to to the Optic brand and its growth from them sorts of numbers etc.

Theres plenty of other ways maniac could still contribute anyway, seems to have quite the talent for making music and now hes isn't a full time pro he can solely focus on his content, which is prob why Hecz is happy to keep him around, aside from the fact they are probably good friends and have a good relationship.

EU #HCS Pro League - 2:30 PM EST

Team :beyond: 1k 2v2 - 6:00 PM EST

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash:

• Upvote (+1) 6

The pro team is such a waste of money for 343, they don't do anything. That or the pro team are incompetent and don't know what good settings are. 

You really shouldn't speak on a matter if you don't know the details surrounding it.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Anybody else feel bad for Allegiance right now?  I like the org and the owner and don't want them to get discouraged from competitive halo.

I'm gonna update my fan badges.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes, the guy with 150k Twitter followers and 220k YouTube subscribers is a total liability from a "business point of view"

Did you go to DeVry for your business degree, perhaps?

his content is original af too. innovates like a boss whether its good or not - he keeps pumping it out

• Upvote (+1) 2

The pro team is such a waste of money for 343, they don't do anything. That or the pro team are incompetent and don't know what good settings are. 

That or their role has changes since starting, or 343 doesn't listen to them, or or or... you get the point

You really shouldn't speak on a matter if you don't know the details surrounding it.

If everybody followed that rule these forums would be a ghost town  :D

• Upvote (+1) 6