CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My stream is a family stream don't spread lies.

I'm always encouraging parents to have their kids tune in. It's a really child friendly environment. Great place to learn how to interact socially.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm always encouraging parents to have their kids to tune in. It's a really child friendly environment. Great place to learn how to interact socially.

As a child myself I can confirm.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well I mean, they are friends. Boze, Pamaj, Big Tymer, Flamesword. None of these guys play professionally for him anymore(Pamaj never did?). They are all content creators. Maniac not only does his own content, but he guests in a bunch of ppls vids as well as some series for Optic Nation. Makes a little sense.

He has the least popular youtube channel in the house and he has done the least amount placing/prize money wise. I don't think having him in other videos is worth housing him in a mansion for free. But I know Hecz is loyal, just speaking from a 100% money perspective.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

So off topic.

What do you guys think about the next Halo that is gonna start development, do you think they are gonna use their Pro team to test it or call some of the top Pros in the Pro league to test it? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So off topic.

What do you guys think about the next Halo that is gonna start development, do you think they are gonna use their Pro team to test it or call some of the top Pros in the Pro league to test it? 

both for sure

Nah, they are gonna use the focus group lol.

moms aged 30-50 will determine the future of competitive halo  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

So off topic.

Same thing they did for Halo 5. Make use of the Pro Team, invite some top players (they did this for Breakout as seen in The Sprint) and the usual testers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same thing they did for Halo 5.

RIP Halo 6
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So off topic.

1. Its been in development

2. What do you mean by testing? If you mean;

a) A hands on showing, especially for publicity, then sure.

b) Brought in at significant points of development to extensively play and provide meaningful feedback, that will not only be listened to but acted on. Lol no, not a chance.

343s pro team is nothing but a ruse and has no voice/power in anything developmental about Halo. And 343 doesn't even listen to pro players about current H5 HCS settings, you think they're going to listen to them about the development of the game?

• Upvote (+1) 2

And 343 doesn't even listen to pro players about current H5 HCS settings, you think they're going to listen to them about the development of the game

You are right I don't know why they even care inviting play testers and making surveys if they just do whatever they want.

The pro team is such a waste of money for 343, they don't do anything. That or the pro team are incompetent and don't know what good settings are. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

The pro team is such a waste of money for 343, they don't do anything. That or the pro team are incompetent and don't know what good settings are. 

Or they don't take all feedback from them, just some.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The real issue here are the multiplayer designers that wont take into consideration what pros say about the game, big example is Quinn DelHoyo.

• Upvote (+1) 2