CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can 343 at least address that this issue exists?

That means addressing this Megan Fox of a beautiful game is not as flawless as they think it is. :wutface:

Why would they? We won't do anything about it if they don't

Honestly there is nothing we can do which Is why 343 can do whatever they please. Until higher ups at the company are replaced I don't see any hope

Something needs to be done with Halo 5 servers, at this point in time id rather p2p with good old host.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ideas for fixing the Lag Out Rule:

- If a player drops, they are forced to retire and start playing CoD

:kappa:

That one is too favorable to Huke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Something needs to be done with Halo 5 servers, at this point in time id rather p2p with good old host.

Those are dark days

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly there is nothing we can do which Is why 343 can do whatever they please. Until higher ups at the company are replaced I don't see any hope

So do we just roll over and let them have their way with us? We were able to get breakout removed if we treat radar and autos the same way we can get them removed.

SUPER OT

Anyone know why when I stream using the Xbox One Twitch app, my game sound doesn't broadcast?

So do we just roll over and let them have their way with us? We were able to get breakout removed if we treat radar and autos the same way we can get them removed.

Possibly, funny thing is while we have the issue with autos and radar, now we have to address the sever lag. Before they fix the servers they will probably add/change something which will be another thing to complain about. Seems like a never ending cycle to me

Its not 2-3 shots.  its just firing so fast the game animations can't keep up.  Check the Ammo counter in the corner right as the next clip is loaded and you'll see most of the ammo is gone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does Optic really not allow there players to swear on there own streams seems like a stupid rule to me.

As a lxthul sub, that is false. He cursed on stream before he left for oc
  • Downvote (-1) 2