CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would like to add to the lagout Rules:

If more than half the game has passed by either time or score-to-win and a player on the losing team lags out, the game is over and the winning team takes it.

That couldn't possibly be taken advantage of right?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So many lagouts happen in pro league games but it never happens to me in matchmaking. I've only lagged out a couple times since the game launched.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That couldn't possibly be taken advantage of right?

That's why it only applies if a player on the losing team lags out and the majority of the game has been played already.  The only team with an incentive to purposefully quit would be the losing team, so that option is taken away from them.  Lagouts often reward the losing team and make the cast take so much longer with more downtime which is where the other half of my thinking comes in.  This admittedly shouldn't be a very common occurrence.

Vetoed just played against someone glitching. The guy was an insanely bad player but got a bunch of kills because he was cheating. This shit needs to be fixed

this is news to me..is this just starting to happen? Like what is he doing to get so many kills?

this is news to me..is this just starting to happen? Like what is he doing to get so many kills?

AR fire rate exploit w/ modded controller

I would like to add to the lagout Rules:

If more than half the game has passed by either time or score-to-win and a player on the losing team lags out, the game is over and the winning team takes it.

Then you'd have Cratos signing out players of the other team after taking a slight lead  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

its probably the "tap-rate" glitch with the AR.  There is no max fire rate on the AR if you are tapping the trigger, plus doing so makes the gun insanely accurate, So if you have a modded controller you can shoot an entire clip of AR with perfect accuracy much more quickly than the game intended.

Every time I play this game I get so frustrated. I don't enjoy watching it because of radar and autos. If there aren't major changes to the competitive settings and matchmaking in the near future I'm done supporting 343. They don't deserve Halo. They've done nothing but bad with it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

if we want to show 343 that we want change we need to do something besides make a couple of posts on a forum. I'm not playing their game or watching their pro league until something changes

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Whoa, infused is killing this Rig Strongholds game right now.

Edit: Maybe I spoke too soon?

if we want to show 343 that we want change we need to do something besides make a couple of posts on a forum. I'm not playing their game or watching their pro league until something changes

That's my plan too. I'm aware it won't matter and 343 won't care, but I realized the other day that the only aspect of halo 5 I enjoy is the mess they make of managing it (and discussing it with everyone in this thread).

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's my plan too. I'm aware it won't matter and 343 won't care, but I realized the other day that the only aspect of halo 5 I enjoy is the mess they make of managing it (and discussing it with everyone in this thread).

Is there a way of watching it without giving them a view? I know...i have a problem

You know H5 servers can be trash when you're getting better shot registration on peer-to-peer servers, 30fps, back ward compatibility, Halo Reach where less then a 100 people play the MLG playlist and half of them are from Mexico or Canada.   :mj:

For real, with how many people complain about this you would think 343 would A, make more servers (so people have a higher likelihood of getting on one near them) or B, Make it where you can region lock yourself (lower matching speeds but put up much better connections. I think most of the times us NA players complain about bad servers it's because we're in a EU match).

its probably the "tap-rate" glitch with the AR.  There is no max fire rate on the AR if you are tapping the trigger, plus doing so makes the gun insanely accurate, So if you have a modded controller you can shoot an entire clip of AR with perfect accuracy much more quickly than the game intended.

makes sense..I thought it was connection yesterday..so no shit there I was turned a corner a guy was crouching on engine two so I started unloading my smg into him..dude literally turned around and melted me with his AR before I could finish my kill..I prolly had a good 2 seconds of smg rounds into him