CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey everyone!

We are hopeful the community supports our endeavor to produce and host Halo.  The UGC comes from within the community.  We have hosted local H3 lans in 2010 and our event last year with 94 sign ups.  We know the community is crucial to the success of Halo eSports (as Halo eSports was built by the community).  The community wanted a Mid-West event, we have provided.  We have also provided the largest prize pool open event this year.

-We are not HCS sanctioned

-We are providing all financial investment into the community

-We believe in the community

-The event is Mid-West

UGC is hopeful this event can prove "for the community, by the community" is a valuable asset to Halo eSports.  This event isn't for the UGC or HCS, it is for the community.  Pros and AMs should support this endeavor to ensure Halo eSports has many more years ahead of it.  Hope to see you there!

Grab your 4v4 or FFA pass, and support!

https://www.ugcevents.com/store/event-passes

could you get both like at the HCS Orange Co event

Every time I play MCC or Reach I can't believe how much better the aiming feels. It's seriously so bad in H5 why hasn't 343 even addressed it? It's even a problem on the PC version.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Pretend it doesn't exist and it'll go away" stance, like they took with MCC.

I wonder what shitty bug Halo 6 is gonna have.

Every time I play MCC or Reach I can't believe how much better the aiming feels. It's seriously so bad in H5 why hasn't 343 even addressed it? It's even a problem on the PC version.

Why would they? Waypoint and r/halo seem to think it's because of "low aim assist", and 343i isn't about to change it as they'll become even more of a joke for leaving it this long. All they have to do is not talk about it, and people will forget it happened, and even defend them in some cases.

Ex. MCC, Theater, Spectator/observer mode, DDS for MCC, missing game types in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@UGCevents Any chance of having the stream be broadcasted on the Halo channel I think it would get much higher viewership on there.

Really doubt a non-sanctioned event could do that. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@UGCevents Any chance of having the stream be broadcasted on the Halo channel I think it would get much higher viewership on there.

If the officially sanctioned OC event didnt have it...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Goldayame can typically be found hanging out on alternate account in Team Arena in the gold division. If you are looking for him, I suggest putting expanded parameters on.  :kappa:

original.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Mods sorry if this is the wrong thread!

Looking for to4 to circleboost in team hardcore, level 40+ only.. I am bridging host to the modder, so I am on the winning team, I softmodded my xbox too by smashing it against my garage a few times so it doesnt load DLC maps anymore

We wont screw you over I promise bro.

STUPID NOOB!

Everyone knows you stick a clothes hanging in the DD and stop the disc.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to see St. Louis have a nice turnout, but I think it's going to take a big hit being scheduled between OC and Vegas.

Looking at the passes i see the FFA PASS is $45. I was expecting to see $10.   I dont see many casual local players dropping $45 just to get 1st rounded.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Looking at the passes i see the FFA PASS is $45. I was expecting to see $10.   I dont see many casual local players dropping $45 just to get 1st rounded.

I'd pay $45 to get my ass kicked by Snip3down.

What an honor.

• Upvote (+1) 5

All I know is that I will be buying a team pass for my team on Friday. UGC here we come, it will be our first major lan, hopefully we will learn a lot. hopefully Optic will  go so i can meet @@LethuL in person 

I will be traveling up from Austin, TX for it... lol 13 hour drive here i come 

Just don't starve on the way there. Please. Good Luck! What's your team? 

• Upvote (+1) 2