CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that's, uh, unique. I'm glad people here aren't a huge fan of that thread either  tbh, I went to reddit all happy after the event to post a "congrats" thread for the winners.. and then I see competitive concerns have finally made the frontpage, and it's *that*. Just seems kind of like a bad look for the community

@@RyanW

Wasn't he some kid who hated the comp scene?

Mods sorry if this is the wrong thread!

Looking for to4 to circleboost in team hardcore, level 40+ only.. I am bridging host to the modder, so I am on the winning team, I softmodded my xbox too by smashing it against my garage a few times so it doesnt load DLC maps anymore

We wont screw you over I promise bro.

85b7ffeeef5f61d948e5e01f7ef0e3ae.png

:simms:  :holmes:

Good ol H2 days.

Will never forget em. 

watching this eden strongholds game from the grand finals just makes me wonder why did they add the SPNKR into HCS gametypes? I love the SPNKR design and everything and get the nostalgia part but the SPNKR is so unreliable... its slower, seems like it has less blast radius, and is often inconsistent. I think they should make all the rockets uniform and remove the SPNKR from at least HCS gametypes. Or they could give it the same stats as the regular rocket.

No idea, the SPNKR rockets feel like they are moving in slow motion.

My theory is that since the spnkr rockets are slower it wouldn't overpower the map and give 4 easy kills in an objective game like strongholds.

Maybe it would have gotten more viewers if it was on the actual halo channel? isn't this obvious.

Why would it? Halo was hosting it so it still alerted followers
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just woke up from sleeping. Probably going to sleep some more too lol. But quick response to this before i make a bigger post later tonight.

Curious to see what you say about the community/the reaction etc, if anything.

Good shit though.

No, you were playing someone who was using a modified controller abusing an exploit with the automatic human weapons.

Wait, what? I'm missing something. There's an exploit?

Wait, what? I'm missing something. There's an exploit?

For some reason human automatics have no fire rate limit when tapping. So if you have an amazing trigger finger that it faster than the ARs standard rate of fire, or a modded controller, you can kill people in like 20 frames.

There is no fire rate cap on tapping the AR iirc

For some reason human automatics have no fire rate limit when tapping. So if you have an amazing trigger finger that it faster than the ARs standard rate of fire, or a modded controller, you can kill people in like 20 frames.

That's neat. Hopefully they patch this.

That's neat. Hopefully they patch this.

It was brought up around 2 months ago on this forum as well as Twitter so it's pretty disappointing to see nothing's been done about it

Why would it? Halo was hosting it so it still alerted followers

I thought the whole issue was that that wasn't how hosting worked

• Upvote (+1) 6

LMAO just look at this guy

r4aKrbK.png

lElYTtC.png

:thinking:

Assuming its a modded controller. Can they get banned by this?

Assuming its a modded controller. Can they get banned by this?

Sure, but they probably won't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait so do the first 3 bullets of an AR actually do more damage, thats what ive heard some people say? so if you can trigger finger it that would shred people and then you also dont get the spray and its hitscan.....  :thinking:

The real important part of this tweet is that you included Lethul on it along with 343 and Xbox.  :lxthul:

hehehe yep

Wait so do the first 3 bullets of an AR actually do more damage, thats what ive heard some people say? so if you can trigger finger it that would shred people and then you also dont get the spray and its hitscan.....  :thinking:

I don't think that's the case?

I think the gun is just firing so fast, the game can't keep up with it.

The real important part of this tweet is that you included Lethul on it along with 343 and Xbox.  :lxthul:

Well maybe if Lethul would fix his fucking game it wouldn't be happening.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Wait a second......

Gears of war 4 is getting MLG coverage.....

There is a invitational launch event on October 22nd

Could this mean Microsoft be pushing MLG to halo??

Maybe, one can hope.

That wouldn't happen until after the next HWC short of ESL combusting.

On the off topic of gears, it's quite the challenge finding all the correct people to follow, who's on on twitch, and stuff. I really want to  get into it though.

While it may just be laziness speaking, if anyone knows of any kind of social media list I'd love to see it.