CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hoping he isn't talking about OG. They all seem like nice people, so I'd rather not see animosity between the squads. 

What? Some good old animosity between those teams would just make things better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yknow, I can't believe so many teams missed out on this weekend. damn, that was fun to watch. 

and seriously, is this not enough evidence that a 4 team LAN is just not enough for season Finals? Look at the story lines with TMMT beating Liquid and MW taking nV to a game 5, that alone made this more interesting than Summer Finals 

• Upvote (+1) 1

6am here and lectures in 3 hours but so worth it. Really enjoyed that tournament, can't wait for the next.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"ggs,it feels good to beat the godsquad,even though it was only on LAN"-LethuL 2016

WOOOOOW

He said "feels good to be the godsquad", not "beat".

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

yknow, I can't believe so many teams missed out on this weekend. damn, that was fun to watch. 

and seriously, is this not enough evidence that a 4 team LAN is just not enough for season Finals? Look at the story lines with TMMT beating Liquid and MW taking nV to a game 5, that alone made this more interesting than Summer Finals 

100% true, definitely some head turners

• Upvote (+1) 1

"ggs,it feels good to beat the godsquad,even though it was only on LAN"-LethuL 2016

WOOOOOW

There are a ton of salty people right now on twitter saying he's a hypocrite lol

p8PL0YR.gif

@@Phade Seriously, thank you for putting this on. Not the strongest start, but Sunday was great. Thanks for being transparent about everything going on and improving it for the spectators, really enjoyed it. 

So we're not going to boycott the entire league?

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are a ton of salty people right now on twitter saying he's a hypocrite lol

p8PL0YR.gif

So we're not going to boycott the entire league?

link please for salt

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Phade the improvement of the stream between yesterday and today was amazing. the stream was a lot more inviting and interesting, the look at the other tables in between the main stage matches made it a lot less boring during the wait. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hoping he isn't talking about OG. They all seem like nice people, so I'd rather not see animosity between the squads. 

I hope he's talking about Snipedown

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

People saying OpTic won because it's LAN are kinda ignoring how OpTic's performance drastically improved over the last week or two.

Sure, their performance online was with training weights, but they fixed some of their other problems before this event and were playing in a different gear than we saw in pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Damn Optic you guys are hands down Gods in Halo but I can already see in the future when y'all lose the trolls and shit talk is going to be like no other especially if it's at Worlds I'm hoping EG are the guys to take you out.

Also 343 plz more Lans and better communication with the community and partners I would love to have MLG back for Lans and ESL for Online and Pro League finals everything else MLG and others if possible.

People saying OpTic won because it's LAN are kinda ignoring how OpTic's performance drastically improved over the last week or two.

Sure, their performance online was with training weights, but they fixed some of their other problems before this event and were playing in a different gear than we saw in pro league.

Yeah, but to be fair they also consistently play in "a different gear than we've seen in pro league" on LAN, 

• Upvote (+1) 3

lets just remind our selves who won worlds last year.......... CLG/Optic 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah, but to be fair they also consistently play in "a different gear than we've seen in pro league" on LAN,

You're missing my point -- they've been playing at this level for about a week, counting pre-LAN scrims.

h5 on this LAN system they used looked like a completely different game...if it played like that online it would be actually good

this is the most true thing i have read today..... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

all the gear in world can't cure shit internet. can anyone say with a straight face that if royal 2 was this good online, they wouldn't be 1st in the standings?

it's like snipedown didn't learn from when cratos said the same shit before getting BTFO on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1