CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Glad to see that 1 random guy that said something negative gets more airtime than the other 30k posters on here. Shit is so obnoxious at this point.

God it annoys me to see paragraph after paragraph gets ignored and then some asshole shooting their mouth off gets a nice snarky remark and plenty of attention from official sources. Then they have the nerve to complain that the conversation is negative and hostile. I don't understand how they don't see the role they play in that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whilst these are great games, until someone can beat them on LAN I can't see them as not the top team (especially with Royal 2's connection).

I am not taking anything away from nV, they played an amazing series and it was fantastic to watch.

Called it!

Also Cratos tell us how CLG OpTic are only good online again please.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Christ, what a show. Congrats to OpTiC, nV, Liquid and Most Wanted!

Thank you to ESA and @@Phade for a brilliant Championship Sunday show.

Today shows exactly what happens when the TO works with the community and IMPLEMENTS feedback - everyone is happy!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Called it!

Also Cratos tell us how CLG are only good online again please.

Who?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only tuned into the final series due to LoL worlds. Glad to see my OG boys reminding everyone who's the best where it really matters. #GreenWallBriskMateOut

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping he isn't talking about OG. They all seem like nice people, so I'd rather not see animosity between the squads. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was one hell of a lan... a lot to take in, and discuss with my team, go through and watch it again. Congrats Optic and GG's to Team EnvyUs. I look forward to playing against yall in the near future 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Phade great job really stepping up today and putting on a solid event

@@LethuL reaffirming why he's in my sig with that sign out.

@@Royal2 best in the game on LAN by far. Dude was destroying.

• Upvote (+1) 5