CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Something I've noticed:

World Championship: was a 4-0, Summer was a 4-0, and this is now looking like a 4-0.

CLG elevates their level of play when the stakes are the highest like any all-time great team does. Each player on that team has the clutch gene and I believe, that's why they are so tough to put away even when you have a super large lead on them. It's amazing to witness and be part of this halo greatness.

• Upvote (+1) 3

OPTIC GAMING!

That teamwork, just how the hell do they do it? They just always pull of clutch shit like this. I REALLY want to see a breakdown of this series man. Is it possible to get the replays?

CLG elevates their level of play when the stakes are the highest like any all-time great team does. Each player on that team has the clutch gene and I believe, that's why they are so tough to put away even when you have a super large lead on them. It's amazing to witness and be part of this halo greatness.

Are we allowed to not make Carbon/FB references now without having to add "just joking" to the sentence?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Despite the 4-0 sweep in the finals, great day of esports between this and smash

This is how Halo tournaments should be like. Can't stand 'Championship Sunday' being like four matches, such a joke. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I actually like OpTic, but majority of the crowd (despite how little it was) was pulling for nV.

Would've been nice to see a game 7. Or even a game 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2