CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Might be possible for the PC version. Considering there won't be matchmaking I could see a 3rd party organization creating their own.

could it not be possible to do that with consoles? Just have the team captains set up a custom game?

It really feels like most of the teams got worse other than CLG and nV.

E6, EG, ALG, and Optic all seem to have taken a few steps backward. I think they'll all struggle with chemistry issues early that could hurt their performances in the first round robin. 

TL and LG are the only two I'm not sure about and could see going either way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

E6, EG, ALG, and Optic all seem to have taken a few steps backward. I think they'll all struggle with chemistry issues early that could hurt their performances in the first round robin. 

I agree. I think TL, LG, CLG, and nV are my predictions for Top 4 going into the season. We will see how it all plays out. I hope I'm wrong (coming from an EG/Ninja fanboy).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Forgot about that, but I would be incredibly surprised to see them come back to this scene. IMO (with a grain of salt of course, since I'm no expert) they wouldn't have much to gain as an organization. In fact, I'm surprised LG picked a team up.

ORGs love halo currently because it's super low investment and has tremendous history

Took 5 seconds to figure out how to rapid fire the AR.

Actually broken.

hopefully it's fixed before pro league

Please explain how you do it?

Don't really wanna spread it around to ruin the game, it's VERY easy though.

It's gotta go though 100%

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

NV got better by taking the best player from EG and arguably the best player from E6, so obviously EG and E6 are going to get worse. C9 (now TL) definitely improved and TL (now Luminosity) looks leagues better than they did in the last season. I've learned not to judge Contra/Devon's teams until they play for stakes, so I'll sit out of that one. Optic is Optic. Maybe slight improvement, maybe slightly worse. Either way they're by far the worst team now and if they do any better than 1-13 I'll be surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm going to predict that CLG, NV and TL are locked in for the top 3 spots in Finals. The 4th will be a close battle between LG, EG, E6 and ALG, with only Optic out of the picture by Week 7.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to predict that CLG, NV and TL are locked in for the top 3 spots in Finals. The 4th will be a close battle between LG, EG, E6 and ALG, with only Optic out of the picture by Week 7.

same

top 3 seems real apparent to me at this point

Nick was right with the drop obviously.  If Str8 was as good a teammate as he was an individual player, he would be on a pro-league team. If Ace or aPG was dropped they would have ended up on a pro-league team.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Honestly I completely agree with str8sick after watching vision. Maniac was answering Hecz questions so unconvincingly, it was clear even h3cz wasn't buying that a new 4th was the problem/answer. Maniac wants to keep his friends around while they scrape by but him and Ace don't even seem like they can stand each other right now. I think h3cz believes Maniac is a top top player who just needs the right team/situation. When really the game has passed Maniac by.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How is Liquid apparent as the 3rd place team???

Because opinions? no one is saying it's fact and behind you guys it's a toss up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think this season of pro league is going to be a lot closer than last time. CLG will still be first tho

Maniac's face and pants suggest there are naughty things on that laptop screen.

He's not icing his hand from gaming, he's preparing for a ghosty.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How is Liquid apparent as the 3rd place team???

My logic:

They were the 4th place team last season, they got better, and their direct competition (teams competing for 3-4) got worse.

I'm not going to place any bets on Lan Valen's exclusive website, but I'm comfortable with the prediction, barring crazy roster changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because opinions? no one is saying it's fact and behind you guys it's a toss up.

ahh the good old opinions so you can't question it since we're all entitled to one right? great convo

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Str8 Sick, Rammy, Ryanoob, Falcated/Randa? 

That team beats optic in relegation.

ahh the good old opinions so you can't question it since we're all entitled to one right? great convo

Are you still in a bad mood? What happened?

• Upvote (+1) 2