CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That teabag almost lasted as long as the last time @@Bravo logged into Beyond.

frosty teabags as often as you seek the attention of 343 employees  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Player earnings from.this tournament for E6 (Prize money only):

Shooter: $125

Cratos: $125

Suspector: $625

Bubu Dubu: $3125

:kappa:

Sucks the money is low but e6 is a great org if they don't give a shit to keep sending them to tourneys. They went to Chattanooga, this and probably going to give STL too
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Power is almost back to 50% so I'll bring you guys the Most Wanted PoV as soon as they get going.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Power is almost back to 50% so I'll bring you guys the Most Wanted PoV as soon as they get going.

You are doing gods work :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's going on during OpTic/nV :(

But yeah check the periscope in a minute.

haha hey man do as you please. looks like matclan's going to stream it on periscope. you had some good quality though.

Hey guys. I REALLY want the Liquid/MW match on stage, but we do have an obligation to the winners bracket obviously as well as to the players. If we host liquid/mw on stage as well the stream will run very very late. We'll do our best to keep you updated on it. Our appologies guys!

Shame we couldn't of got the time for today, a second stream would of been awesome just for this but obviously youre limited.

Big props for today though, its been real clean today with what you have got as such.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since MW is top 4, does that mean they are in the pro league now?

No, they have to beat pick-up teams of the other 5 players on LOL/Allegiance at Las Vegas to gain an automatic bid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love when strongholds get so frantic like that at the end and everyone is just bombing contested points. I'm sure team comms were pretty fun to listen to.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1