CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just got done with a long weekend and am tuning into the cast. I've been following on Twitter, but who is casting with T Squared? To put it nicely, he makes me appreciate our Elamite/T2 combo a LOT

• Upvote (+1) 2

Baby J kinda choking there at the end, had OS rockets and needed to contest top cat and missed the jump from midcat. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

God wtf did I miss in this thread today.

I feel like if I go back and read through it it'll make me blow up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just got done with a long weekend and am tuning into the cast. I've been following on Twitter, but who is casting with T Squared? To put it nicely, he makes me appreciate our Elamite/T2 combo a LOT

@@Phade. He runs the esportsarena.  He came on the forums last night addressing all the criticism from the event to his casting. It is way better today than it was yesterday.

So this is nice  :)

This is good, I just hope it doesn't change his plans to try and organize pros to go to bat to get MLG involved again.

• Upvote (+1) 8

@@Phade. He runs the esportsarena.  He came on the forums last night addressing all the criticism from the event to his casting. It is way better today than it was yesterday.

Was he salty or understanding? I get that he runs the event and it's cool that they have an event, but people are allowed to criticize the presentation lol. I hate saying it, but it legitimately sounds like he's never even practiced. I think I've made the executive decision to just avoid reading back over those pages- I can only imagine.

Man this event has made me want to LAN this game so bad. I haven't really wanted to since H3, sucks that it's not possible without 343 being there to set it up. Really hope Halo 6 is LANable without the big hassle.

Alright, I am fucking triggered for 2 reasons:

T2 - I love your casting, but don't forget how this community helped you get noticed and get the job. If you can't talk negatively about 343, I'd rather you not post at all, rather than massaging 343's balls while insulting us.

In terms of the community having to work hard to further Halo: FUCK THAT. I am not getting paid 6 figures a year to make these decisions while 343 continues to shit on us. The community doesn't owe shit to Halo. Halo has to cater to us. Hire some fucking competent people that understand esports and how it integrates with Halo. All I have to do is sit back and enjoy the events.

Damn, the balls to come here and say the community isn't doing enough while there are EMPLOYEES being paid big to make dumb decisions.

Triggered for 2 reasons? So you could say... you're.....

T(riggered) Squared.

I'm sorry I'll see myself out

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man this event has made me want to LAN this game so bad. I haven't really wanted to since H3, sucks that it's not possible without 343 being there to set it up. Really hope Halo 6 is LANable without the big hassle.

LANable and splitscreen.

Was he salty or understanding? I get that he runs the event and it's cool that they have an event, but people are allowed to criticize the presentation lol. I hate saying it, but it legitimately sounds like he's never even practiced. I think I've made the executive decision to just avoid reading back over those pages- I can only imagine.

You should probably just go back and read the thread. There's juicy Mikwen/Lethul/Simms/Adam posts to read. You don't want to miss out.

From what I can tell, he basically reads all of the criticism and makes improvements as soon as humanly possible. Not the best production I've ever seen, but the transparency and response to feedback is impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He probably couldn't have been any more understanding of all the feedback. He was pretty accepting of the criticism and pretty humble about it. His casting has definitely improved since yesterday, and people seem to be a lot happier with how the event is being run today.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

He was very receptive to it all, or at least grit his teeth through it lol His response/how he handled everything compared to Timos/ESLs was night and day (in a good way).

It should be very eye opening to everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So this is nice  :)

Hahah, I read it as someone holding a gun to Mikwen and making him read a script. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should probably just go back and read the thread. There's juicy Mikwen/Lethul/Simms/Adam posts to read. You don't want to miss out.

Honestly I've missed close to 50 pages. When-ish did all of this juice go down? I'm not asking you to find the page for me, but if you had an idea of what day/time I'd love you forever.... in an extremely platonic fashion