CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

just setting up a camera overlooking the venue would be so much better than slo-mo replays and static ad images.

for the sake of symmetry, it should really say "Optic Gaming Team vs The Money Matches Team"

They should have a separate "coming up next" professionally designed slide, instead of that blank white standard text at the bottom

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pro league does this and this tourney is doing it too. There's no reason to play the same map btb when it can be separated without issue

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea every time I see their name I think of these guys: TMNT vs TMMT

qbepKR4.jpg

Speaking of TMNT

arK2AJY.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really hoping we get the 3sUP vs Most Wanted series on stream. Prototype and Lifestyle are not very fond of each other. Damn i wish we could get a listen in for that series.

Unfortunately it wont be. We'll have Optic vs TMMT and EnvyUs vs Enigma 6.

• Upvote (+1) 7

SO WE'VE HAD OBSERVER MODE THE WHOLE TIME?????

There is no reason for us not to be using it the whole time. Gives so much more information for the spectator

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Unfortunately it wont be. We'll have Optic vs TMMT and EnvyUs vs Enigma 6.

Are the finals still planned for around 10:45pm? (7:45pm your time)?

This is why MLG banned having the word team in your team name because the Money Matches Team just looks ********.

I still don't like Observer mode. Clutters the screen too much and Halo is so fast paced anyways that the information it shows is almost pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Are the finals still planned for around 10:45pm? (7:45pm your time)?

Hopefully. Really depends how long some of these series go. I know its late for those on the east coast, so we'll do our best to make it quick without sacrificing games like EnvyUs vs E6 to the offstream station.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yea every time I see their name I think of these guys: TMNT vs TMMT

qbepKR4.jpg

When I was young/naive kid with dreams of going pro, I came up with a "team name" (Remnant) that I condensed into RMNT for my gamer tag. Can't tell you how many msssages I got with people calling me "Re****ed Mutant Ninja Turtle Bassman"
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Hopefully. Really depends how long some of these series go. I know its late for those on the east coast, so we'll do our best to make it quick without sacrificing games like EnvyUs vs E6 to the offstream station.

Wish you guys the best of luck, a lot of competition tonight with the Presidential Debate, Worlds, Sunday Night Football, MLB Playoffs, etc :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

SO WE'VE HAD OBSERVER MODE THE WHOLE TIME?????

There is no reason for us not to be using it the whole time. Gives so much more information for the spectator

Observer mode takes away the suspense. It's best used sparingly. No one wants to see outlines all the time
  • Upvote (+1) 3

This is why MLG banned having the word team in your team name because the Money Matches Team just looks ********.

Let's not pretend it wasn't so that orgs couldn't promote their brand as effectively in the team name.

• Upvote (+1) 1