CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NV about to be the most wanted.

I'm sorry for the corny pun. This was easier when reality check were the ams to cause upsets

where was that roaming cam we were supposed to have today to avoid this situation?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't seen much talk about this but @@Phade did say ESA were trying to get a handycam on the floor of the event today... Game 5 NV v MW would be good time to use it...

Probably not possible and the AM teams do deserve their place on stream but just a shame we can't see the chaos.

Been at the Cotton Bowl this weekend. Catching up on all the LAN and forum goodness now! See y'all in 40 pages!

MATCLAN's like "I don't know how it works, I literally just installed it". lol

700 viewers and keeps going up for this poor quality, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol why is it whenever 343 hires a member of the Halo community, they go full shill and drink the kool aid.

:cash:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash:  :cash: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

ZOOM IN CAMERA MAN ZOOOOOM INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE DONT WANT A CROWD SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh, Sayocean is Kelby? 

Kelby, your post is pretty disingenuous. We know what went down for MCC and the streaming non sense. To play dumb to make a point is pretty bad.

My post is not disingenuous. I wasn't a part of those conversations and don't assume to know what happened, which is exactly my point. I know that conversations did happen though, which is why the whole "never got a chance" thing doesn't on the outset make sense to me. Again, the whole point is I don't know and as such, I think it's foolish to jump to conclusions either way when this is just the only source I have supporting this series of events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Seems like a steak, good stuff by MW though.

Major props to ESA for getting this stuff on stream @@Phade

• Upvote (+1) 2

Props to ESA and @@Phade for showing this I mean holy fuck this is A+ customer service.

I was about to say...

As much as it'd be great to have this game able to be streamed normally, having them show it shows that they care and are trying to do as much as they can with what they have.

• Upvote (+1) 2