Thats incredible.

Just one thing, the MCC event in 2014 had 43K peak viewership 

You can also had Pax Prime MCC here>

PAX Prime Showdown 2014- 22,000
Halo MCC Launch Invitational 2014 - 43,000

updated, thank you :)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

What? Link me to Kelby's post.

Actually, I'm not cherry picking any parts of the story, if anything I'm leaving out parts that could be VERY damaging. There are so many more details to share that I won't. I'm giving you a high level summary of what happened. If you want to get really disgusted, look into the deal that is CURRENTLY IN PLACE and ask yourself what motivation there would be to broker that deal.

Here

And like I said, I don't think you're lying about anything, but the community is taking everything you say at face value, simply because of MLG's history with Halo -- the intention of my post was more to highlight Kelby's point that we as a community are not even attempting to weigh both sides.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really hope the issues at the event didn't get in the heads of nV, they're all vets. They'll bounce back.

Here

And like I said, I don't think you're lying about anything, but the community is taking everything you say at face value, simply because of MLG's history with Halo -- the intention of my post was more to highlight Kelby's point that we as a community are not even attempting to weigh both sides.

That's not our fault though, right? How can we attempt to weigh both sides when are constantly getting shut out of half of the story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here

No, we're taking him at face value because  he has no reason to lie, has a good reputation and it's obvious to anybody willing to think it that there's reasons other than it being the best thing for Halo that MLG didn't have a chance to be involved.

This is why we need more LAN events I can't believe an AM team is beating the considered next "Godsquad"  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 5