CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes.

:(

Guess ill never get that 100%

Could be a loooooooooong time before CLG picks up a new Halo team.

Huh? I don't think that was me that you heard. I always referred to you as a person who was very open minded and had individual opinions that were objective. Obviously you are a hardcore CE fan but when H5 came out your complaints/positive remarks were very logical. I admired that.

I was not a fan of Cooper. Hopefully that clears things up, I wasn't aware we had any problems :/

I think I wrote my post in a way that sounded worse than it was. I didn't mean for it come across like that. I remember you saying what you just said here but I do remember being compared to Cooper. Nothing malicious but I remember making a joke out of it even in the twitch chat but I did have to leave right after.

No problems and I can respect the time effort and work you put into multiple aspects of supporting Halo. Testing settings, giving feedback, writing articles, etc.

To somewhat clarify the poor wording, being compared to cooper is so out there that it would mean that anything you say then is taken with a grain of salt from that point forward. Sorry for that cause I didn't mean for this to sound like some salty jab, especially after a good post from you regarding a topic you do take seriously. When I go back and read what I wrote, I could see how it easily being interpreted as that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

damn thats surprising, its a shame we couldn't see it. i saw the reason earlier so i understand, i just mean it sounds like it was a pretty hype series

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I wrote my post in a way that sounded worse than it was. I didn't mean for it come across like that. I remember you saying what you just said here but I do remember being compared to Cooper. Nothing malicious but I remember making a joke out of it even in the twitch chat but I did have to leave right after.

No problems and I can respect the time effort and work you put into multiple aspects of supporting Halo. Testing settings, giving feedback, writing articles, etc.

To somewhat clarify the poor wording, being compared to cooper is so out there that it would mean that anything you say then is taken with a grain of salt from that point forward. Sorry for that cause I didn't mean for this to sound like some salty jab, especially after a good post from you regarding a topic you do take seriously. When I go back and read what I wrote, I could see how it easily being interpreted as that.

You are not a Cooper. We can all sleep well < 3

Every great fight needs a promo. THE SECOND BEYOND FIGHT NIGHT STARTS RIGHT NOW

6677680a14a9467fbf669706b9b3d70d.png

"Columbus Ohio"

Why would this be hosted so far away from the hub of competitive Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 4

We're hearing part of one side of the story.  And sure, it makes the other side look pretty dark.  But we're not hearing the whole story, so we're not in any position to make an informed opinion on the subject.

If only there was a place where 343i could make their version of the story be heard...

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Every great fight needs a promo. THE SECOND BEYOND FIGHT NIGHT STARTS RIGHT NOW

6677680a14a9467fbf669706b9b3d70d.png

edit: beaten to the joke about locations. RIP

@@Infinity - haha good. sorry again, really not happy with how that came across.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let's all assume that MLG has the right plan and would  be the best partner for 343i and HCS moving forward. We're now left in a situation where Adam (and like I said, I still really like the dude) has called them out publicly and essentially thrown them under the bus for 343i not choosing to work with MLG/not giving them the chance. If I'm 343i, does this make me feel better or worse about working with this organization? All relationships have ups and downs, but now this party has shown a propensity for outing the other party publicly when there are disagreements. If anything, I think Adam's choice of actions have made MLG's involvement with HCS less likely in the future, regardless of whether or not they have the right plan for Halo's future. This disappoints me because we could in turn, all suffer as a result.

Just because one group keeps their shitty behavior "silent" doesn't make them the better party.

Lots of damage can be done to parties by being "silent" and letting inaccurate information destroy your company image. If I felt that was being done to me I'd speak out, and I wouldn't be letting "potential business with that shitty party" keep me quiet.

It almost seems like because we expect groups to remain silent about business practices (shitty/unethical/etc or not), that parties involved don't have to worry about their actions or behaviors because nobody outside will know. Sounds a lot like how the government operates.

It seems like the people posting in here aren't even watching the event right now

I just tried to and this is what I saw.

IZiZMmv.jpg

:/

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It seems like the people posting in here aren't even watching the event right now

Roasting T2 uses up less data than streaming. Hopefully I can catch the grand finals, some of the competition looks great though!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, I am.

I just tried to and this is what I saw.

:/

LUL

I am stunned after reading T2s post. Sure, there are some hard words here but every time a 343 employee shows up and actually talks about stuff there are usually great discussions and appreciation.  For example, Cursed Lemons respons, a 1550 word essay, to Salients "sprint post" is the most +repped post in TB history.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/page-300?do=findComment&comment=352824

I think Salients post about sprint and the response is a perfect example were the knowledgeable members of TB is literally picking Salients reasoning apart, bit for bit. But as usual, there is no follow up from 343.

The combined knowledge on this forum about Halo is mind boggling...There have been so much feedback on literary every single detail about Halo. But we are starving here after FEEDBACK from 343...but it is close to zero. That is so sad.

Let´s take a look at the reputations for the 343 employees:

Deez: 634 for 30 posts

Ghost: 9425 for 156 posts

Lenox: 559 for 27 posts

Bravo: 1650 for 70 posts

Salient: 3642 for 164 posts

Pretty solid numbers....they are so welcome here and discuss things. But they don´t. Because they want another Halo than what the majority of TB-members want. And they probably doesn´t see any reason to argue about that. Simple as that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

:mj:

Thats incredible.

Just one thing, the MCC event in 2014 had 43K peak viewership 

You can also had Pax Prime MCC here>

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1