CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey all, System Stats and I have just released episode 3 of Pardon the Intel! 

This week we had special guest Unsurpassable Z who was apart of the Amateur bracket disqualification issues that went on last weekend between JuicyFruit, AyAyAce, and others. We discuss the drama that went down and how things should be handled in the future.

We also talk about last weekends pro league results, along with our thoughts going into Orange County. I've added time stamps to the description so you can now quickly jump to the topic you're most interested in!

If you're in between watching matches today, we would love to get your guys' support and mainly feedback. We are working hard every week to improve the show and provide quality content for the Halo Community.

Lastly, if you're interested in being a guest on the show, contact me and we'd love to have you on :)

Thanks guys!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Where are you getting this information from?

Mlg Adam has said it multiple times over the last few months.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Liquid 3-0'd Amateur Hour so fast. We had to move MW/Carnage to stage or give you a 40 min break. Based on feedback we're trying to minimize the breaks while showing the best matches possible. Trying to find that balance.

Why can't 343 be this receptive to feedback? You're the man.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Liquid 3-0'd Amateur Hour so fast. We had to move MW/Carnage to stage or give you a 40 min break. Based on feedback we're trying to minimize the breaks while showing the best matches possible. Trying to find that balance.

amazingly fast reply time considering you're literally running an event right now, thanks for the answer!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Because we were told by Adam.

Well if that's what Adam told you. I'm not going to say anything more because it's not my place to speak on it, but again, we're only hearing segmented parts of one side of the story. Regardless, we can't change what has happened in the past, I'd like to focus on the future and how we can most effectively work to improve things.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Liquid/TMMT on a side stage.

Elamite is here. No Str8 Rippin shirt.

Liquid up 1-0 after a 3-0 on Coli Flag.

TMMT tie it up. 50-42 on Truth Slayer.

TMMT lead 2-1. Rig Strong Holds

Liquid tie it up 2-2. Truth Flag

TMMT win 3-2. Plaza Slayer. Lost a 7 kill lead late.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Another great, informative answer. Couple this with the suddenly above average casting and you're about to become a beyond hero bro.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well if that's what Adam told you. I'm not going to say anything more because it's not my place to speak on it, but again, we're only hearing segmented parts of one side of the story. Regardless, we can't change what has happened in the past, I'd like to focus on the future and how we can most effectively work to improve things.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure why you think you're suggesting something different. 

We'd like to focus on the future too. I think one of the ways we can most effectively work to improve things is to continue to pressure 343 to be more open to competitive settings and to be more open to working with one of the premier TOs on the continent and reviving one of the biggest parts of Halo's history.

I agree that it sucks that we only have one side of the 343-MLG story... but it's not like anything is stopping 343 from commenting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's clear to anyone who reads these forums that you have 0 clue about what is going on

but please continue to tell us all about the health of competitive halo and it's future prospects....

The question is rhetorical. 

Are you mad at me for joining the discussion and offering my input on how we might take action? What is the issue here? I'm very confused.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

The question is rhetorical.

Are you mad at me for joining the discussion and offering my input on how we might take action? What is the issue here? I'm very confused.

What useful input have you given?
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thank you so much for such transparency and responsiveness. In a community where that is a rare thing, it's very much appreciated. I also haven't had the chance to respond to your earlier post till now, but your casting definitely did not suck. It was really very solid, especially for someone who doesn't do it all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You would think with all these 343 members who regularly check this forum, one of them would have set the record straight, in a professional manner of course, if Adam was indeed stretching the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lmao someone in chat just said "mods please ban me, I just had impure thoughts :(" and they got banned.

Anyone asking to be a Martyr should be made one.

LOL. We don't even get a graphic of upcoming games. We big white letters at the bottom of the screen that were added in last minute of what the next match is gonna be. This event is run by AGL in disguise. Where you at Brad? 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Replies quickly even while running an event...

Uses common sense to implement on-the-fly changes to the satisfaction of the community...

Actually reads constructive feedback and doesn't get personally offended by it...

..343 hire this man! If we can't have Adam replace Che @@Phade has my vote.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only other time we were "graced" with your presence was after you had to defend yourself during the Fuck You Zeke debacle.

I realize this isn't super on-topic but what was the the whole fuck you zeke thing w/ t2? I always see people like "dude zeke fk you man" but its one of the community references that's always been lost on me

The moderating in this chat is honestly a bunch of people on a power trip. There are people being blatantly racist in chat and not getting banned, but if you say anything about the production, or the mods, they'll instantly time you out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 2