CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I agree with this, the timing may be off a bit, since roster lock is tonight? Or tomorrow? Not sure but ya you're probably right about that

I also think he's setting himself up to get stuck between which grip/settings he actually prefers, it'll be really easy to slip in to headcase mode and doubt yourself. He's obviously already doubting himself enough to make the change. Just seems like a slippery slope to me when the real problem seems to be a lack of properly coordinated practice.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This will probably be the last update regarding Team Beyond content until the HCS Fall Season begins in September, but I wanted to show off something that you guys were asking for. Click the spoiler button below for two more nifty GIFs!

Last night, there were a couple requests to track movement and various other moments during replays. Hopefully, this will allow the viewers to get a better understanding of flag routes, set ups, spawn zones, and much more. I just wanted to reiterate that there will be several components to this show so it won't be your every day generic game commentary. The plan is to have a very polished and entertaining series with instant replays, game analysis, and whatever else you can think of. The options are virtually limitless at this point.

YALr7kt.gif

Since the plan is to cover an entire series, it's important to display the current series score. There's plenty more work to do, but I think that briefly showing the series score periodically throughout the game without interrupting the main feed would be beneficial to the viewer. Just to be clear, the score won't appear as much as the GIF below.

Also, I updated the bottom panel to support every single map and gametype in the HCS rotation. The plan is to only use this specific panel for the beginning of each match. This is an easy way to know who is playing, when they played, and other information that may be important to the viewer.

Oh yeah, Luminosity and a couple EU teams have been added to the team list! You can see the newly added Luminosity logo in the GIF below.

PcuKdOi.gif

I've added and improved several more features, but I'll keep it all under wraps until the show premieres next month. Once the rosters are locked in for the Fall Season, I'll officially start recording footage and getting the ball rolling on this project. Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited as I am.  :intensifies: 

Do you, Rumpojec

Take this overlay to wed?

Bet your arse I do

• Upvote (+1) 6

it's like optic has a weird aversion to sitting down and reviewing film or talking about strategy and where things go wrong when they're trying to close out games. Like Ace would rather just hope that everyone on his team kind of 'figures it out' and everything starts clicking randomly rather than through concerted, purposeful changes to your habits as a player.

I don't think he cares about winning anymore. I don't think he believes he can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This will probably be the last update regarding Team Beyond content until the HCS Fall Season begins in September, but I wanted to show off something that you guys were asking for. Click the spoiler button below for two more nifty GIFs!

Last night, there were a couple requests to track movement and various other moments during replays. Hopefully, this will allow the viewers to get a better understanding of flag routes, set ups, spawn zones, and much more. I just wanted to reiterate that there will be several components to this show so it won't be your every day generic game commentary. The plan is to have a very polished and entertaining series with instant replays, game analysis, and whatever else you can think of. The options are virtually limitless at this point.

YALr7kt.gif

Since the plan is to cover an entire series, it's important to display the current series score. There's plenty more work to do, but I think that briefly showing the series score periodically throughout the game without interrupting the main feed would be beneficial to the viewer. Just to be clear, the score won't appear as much as the GIF below.

Also, I updated the bottom panel to support every single map and gametype in the HCS rotation. The plan is to only use this specific panel for the beginning of each match. This is an easy way to know who is playing, when they played, and other information that may be important to the viewer.

Oh yeah, Luminosity and a couple EU teams have been added to the team list! You can see the newly added Luminosity logo in the GIF below.

PcuKdOi.gif

I've added and improved several more features, but I'll keep it all under wraps until the show premieres next month. Once the rosters are locked in for the Fall Season, I'll officially start recording footage and getting the ball rolling on this project. Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited as I am.  :intensifies: 

I wouldn't go to the bathroom if this was played during downtime.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forgot about that, but I would be incredibly surprised to see them come back to this scene. IMO (with a grain of salt of course, since I'm no expert) they wouldn't have much to gain as an organization. In fact, I'm surprised LG picked a team up.

Movement speed would be relevant if the bullet magnetism and aim assist weren't there. With those two factors in place, there's no reason to even consider movement speed a factor in how easy a sniper is to use.

EDIT: While we have differing opinions on this, I think it's OK for us to let this conversation die, at least in the Pro League thread since it's not quite relevant.

Wut?

The magnetism and aim assists are there to counteract the inherent difficulty in aiming at people using a controller.

Aiming at a moving target is inherently harder than aiming at a still target. The faster and more unpredictable a targets movements are, the more difficult they are to shoot. This applies to any weapon, not just the sniper. Not just in this game.

The suspicion is that 343i increased the amount of magnetism in H5 to compensate for potentially faster moving and harder to predict Spartans (thanks to Spartan abilities).

In doing so, it has become especially easy to hit even those targets that aren't using Spartan Abilites.

Edit: I just saw your edit, I guess this should be taken to the weapons balancing thread

YALr7kt.gif

PcuKdOi.gif

This is going to 100% destroy my productivity at work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

YALr7kt.gif

PcuKdOi.gif

I've added and improved several more features, but I'll keep it all under wraps until the show premieres next month. Once the rosters are locked in for the Fall Season, I'll officially start recording footage and getting the ball rolling on this project. Thanks for reading! I hope you're as excited as I am. :intensifies:

Wow this looks awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 1

YALr7kt.gif

PcuKdOi.gif

Looking good. Even though it might be a bit of a ballache I beg you go through the steps necessary to allow 343 to put it on their stream.

Keep going @@Rumpojec

I really appreciate you

Counting syllables

OT- Luminosity in Halo is hype as fuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

YALr7kt.gif

PcuKdOi.gif

This Is so fucking sick. Cant wait for this.

Well done Clicked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No more fabE in HCS.. hmmm.

Wonder what org will pick up that team.

Combo breaker over here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Vibe team looks really good. I think this iteration of teams is going to be way more interesting that season 1

So him trying something different to POSSIBLY improve himself and change his gameplay makes him brain dead? I guess he should just do the same thing as last season and expect different results.

Unrelated, clawing only hurts for like the first couple weeks or so, when I changed in h3 when I played boxer it made my hand so sore, but it's normal. IMO it's just like working out a new muscle at the gym and being sore for a couple days but since the wrist aren't used to it, it's a little bit of a strain at first.

I think it's unwise to present your opinion on this as if it's not a big deal. I've seen a lot of clawers with hand problems that I think it's worth studying before coming to a conclusion. Or maybe it would have been before scufs made clawing mostly obsolete. Regardless, putting your hand and wrist in weird positions like that is almost certainly not ergonomic. It has nothing to do with training muscles, it's more about numbing yourself to the pain and how uncomfortable it is . You're dealing with ligaments, not muscles.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

No more fabE in HCS.. hmmm.

Wonder what org will pick up that team.

Fnatic pls?

Nothing like sound of 5 of the same gif ripping through people's data plans Muahahaha! :kappa:

Can't tell from here but if they're all from the same source, the browser should only have to load it once and then it'd be on the cache.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't tell from here but if they're all from the same source, the browser should only have to load it once and then it'd be on the cache.

I copied from one of the others' source, so I'm assuming it is lol