CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder why Snipedown's POV look so dark.

Could be whatever they're using to record it...MLG had a cap card that looked like it got dropped once, it was incredibly red. He may also play at a low brightness.

I believe he is playing at a lower brightness than the others.

Looks like he's playing at *puts sunglasses on* Snipedawn.

I'll see myself out

• Upvote (+1) 5

So much for NV cannot hang on LAN. OpTic still will probably win but this is interesting now.

Huke played perfect near perfect Halo the whole game, but at the end, he played PERFECT halo. Clutch plays with fuel rod and camo. 

I believe he is playing at a lower brightness than the others.

The thing is I have noticed that in every match there is one player who has a really dark screen, might be the capture card.

I noticed that his brightness is also very low when he streams too, so like @@Yiws said, it is probably his game brightness being very low.

I know the T2 love is almost overdone at this point, but....

Thank you T2 for being the only caster to NOT wear a tshirt under a blazer.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@EagleBurn is there a reason /r/halo doesn't have a stickied thread or anything about this like it usually does for HCS events? The sidebar still has the schedule for the OC LAN as "TBD"  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@EagleBurn is there a reason /r/halo doesn't have a stickied thread or anything about this like it usually does for HCS events? The sidebar still has the schedule/date for the OC LAN as "TBD"  :wutface:

I made a thread yesterday, usually events don't pop up unless you give them a push.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus, nV is working Optic right now  :apg:

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand the comeback is on for Optic. NV isn't finishing kills anymore without dying. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made a thread yesterday, usually events don't pop up unless you give them a push.

yeah I just made one saying that nV and OG were about to go head to head for the first time on LAN, I was going to pop on over to the stickied discussion thread on the front page usual when I noticed they didn't have anything about the LAN at all. 

the first was for sega genesis. i wanted one so bad, lol. 

the second was a shady technical college appealing to teen basement troglodytes still living at home with their parents.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I wonder if they'll show some Segata Sanshiro. Best commercial for Sega ever!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did they not remove the barriers from FFA yesterday? Seems hard to watch your teammates screen (unless this isn't a thing anymore)