CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just weird that a game with killing and you can't say it.

Is it though? Violence has always been a given in video games (especially shooters), whereas anything "vulgar" or sexual not so much. It doesn't really surprise me that they shy away from directly referencing the act of putting your balls on someone's face in a stream that's supposed to be family friendly, or at least geared towards people who expect mild video game violence and nothing else offensive.

Not trying to play devil's advocate but turning a blind eye to violence while censoring vulgar/sexual content is common in most forms of media.

On another note, am I the only one who hates it when casters say "slays" instead of kills?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having no lag outs feels weird

Just wait for nV to be down in Strongholds and you will see one.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Are they actually playing on PC?

Sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't follow the tournament discussion much these past days.

Liquid and E6 are playing on the side station. Will provide updates when I can.

Edit: they've signed on to Xbox live. So I won't take pictures of stats. But I'll give the game score and a little commentary on it. I'm watching from Liquid's station.

Game 1: 100 - 96 Rigs Strongholds. E6 wins. Liquid choked a 40(?) point lead.

Game 2: 50 - 34 Plaza Slayer. E6 wins. At one point, Cratos is shitting on snipe and yells out "I'm not even good."

Game 3: 3 - 2 Truth CTF. E6 wins. This game started before nV/OpTic's game 1 and ended much later. Nothing too note worthy.

Weird note: Penguin, Rayne, and Commonly are sporting nV skins.

• Upvote (+1) 4

okay

lmfao at these commercials

i remember both of them

(yes, those were real commercials)

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're watching ads in which they came out during the time where making money by playing video games was a sin.  :kappa:

what was that ad?

the first was for sega genesis. i wanted one so bad, lol. 

the second was a shady technical college appealing to teen basement troglodytes still living at home with their parents.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Oh oh.

NV vs Optic.

IT IS GOING DOWN

snip3down better put his pistol where his mouth is. I'm rooting for an NV LAN upset

Whoever loses this series will have an excuse for why they lost it. Audio issues is my pick for what they use.

not gonna lie I don't want to be overly critical but this doesn't feel as much like a live event without listen-ins and face cams. amazing watching these teams finally go head to head on LAN though