CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's not fully updated either E6 should be on there as well since they should be in the LB and play whoever wins this series.

Click double bracket on the link. E6 is there
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wait so you're using 6s/5a and default deadzones?

Because I now love you. Went with that myself for a couple hours and hit shots I haven't hit in a long time.

Been switching around a lot. Everything feels way better regardless of sense at this point. I run into you in mm a lot actually. 

That's not fully updated either E6 should be on there as well since they should be in the LB and play whoever wins this series.

That link updates with the next 2 matches. Not all the following. Initially there was 2 upcoming no latest results and progressively moves upwards as the games go on. It's just another link in case people wanted it regardless

I'm really looking forward to watching these AM semis and finals.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yup I always said StrongSide was pretty bad last season but he has definitely improved. Hopefully he never takes it personal and always uses the criticism constructively. Look at T2. Naturally charismatic in front of the camera, can praise as well as throw shade effortlessly. Mike is doing a good job so far back casting.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm really looking forward to watching these AM semis and finals.

Same. I just really wish there wasn't long ass breaks between matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

20 minute break between matches is ridiculous. Halo is dead if these guys keep running LANs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really? I say it all the time :/ Then again I come from the generation of Halo 2 and proximity voice. God I miss that... true uncontrolled explicit banter.

Never stop. Lol it just makes it even more awkward when you know exactly what someone would have normally said and they force some other phrase out in its place. I feel like it just draws more attention to it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really? I say it all the time :/ Then again I come from the generation of Halo 2 and proximity voice. God I miss that... true uncontrolled explicit banter.

They said their controller is broken or something, thought it was a lame joke but it's since been repeated every time.

Not sure if NA has different guidelines for casters? I'd be fine with just saying love tap. Just weird that a game with killing and you can't say it.

Never stop. Lol it just makes it even more awkward when you know exactly what someone would have normally said and they force some other phrase out in its place. I feel like it just draws more attention to it

Cheeky tbag for the boys wheeeeeeey

@@CyReN in theory if I think deep into it I can see why, it is actually 'in theory' referring to a sexual act. Maybe as you say swapping it for a better word is more audience appropriate. I also am one of those who doesn't mind the odd body shooting/bagging. I think it breeds rivalries and adds story line.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Will OpTic play nV tonight?

Yes, in a nearly meaningless seeding match. The real bracket happens tomorrow.

Rammyy's dad is here to support. No creeper photos from me – you'll just have to take my word on this.

I love it when parents show up at events to support their kid.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With how this match is going, are they going to have enough slow-mo clips for 15 minutes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

With how this match is going, are they going to have enough slow-mo clips for 15 minutes?

just replay the entire series in slow-mo. problem solved. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rammyy's dad is here to support. No creeper photos from me – you'll just have to take my word on this.

I love it when parents show up at events to support their kid.

His mom and dad were at Chatt and were really cool. Congratulated me (when they didn't know me) after we won a pretty intense series.
  • Upvote (+1) 1