CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am so done with snipedown interviews

Yes, we all know you hate him and want to see nV get the sweep by everybody and everything ever since he left EG.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just as a correction, Dallas isn't on that team for this event because his airport shut down for the hurricane. They picked up Top Ducky in his place.

Gotcha. I edited.

How you gonna throw your team under the bus like that when you teamed with them for nearly 2 years smh.

The best part was T2 chiming in with his vast experience teaming with the twins aka one vanilla Reach event

• Upvote (+1) 3

10 minute break of slow-mo plays? wow i get why you guys are bitching. How hard is it to email some mp4's of the stuff that plays during pro league?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with you that obviously the smaller player base is a huge factor in open events not having good attendance, however, at the same time there are a sizeable number of players who are passionate about competing in H5 yet still don't feel the need to compete in the open circuit (whether that be online or in person).

That's true of any game though including past Halo games. There are always going to be barriers.

I don't think any change to the kind of stuff you're talking about is going to make any sort of sizeable difference. Even if they gave out points the same way they used to, would people care? The game just isn't at that critical mass in terms of popularity or reputation where being good at it really matters. Besides the people who are making money of course.

Can anyone clip what Snipedown said? Power is out and I missed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

P

Yooo, I'm in a blue shirt with a black Kings hat.

Someone asked about the crowd – nV's win was probably the loudest it's been outside of the occasional outburst from an AM player.

I saw you and I lost you lol, I'm wearing  a leather jacket, and a team beyond badge. Gloves too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you hate on me for being real? Sorry, I'll just sugarcoat everything and give basic AF answers

There's always going to be one, was a good, honest interview.

• Upvote (+1) 1

P

I saw you and I lost you lol, I'm wearing  a leather jacket, and a team beyond badge. Gloves too. 

You 'bout to take somebody out?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm only on this forum today to watch mid-teens struggle to handle the real-bombs Snip3down dropped. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So you hate on me for being real? Sorry, I'll just sugarcoat everything and give basic AF answers. Also, I didn't say a word about their gameplay, all I said was I became unconfifent in my own gameplay, which in turn causes the rest of the team to be unconfifent in myself. About as straight forward as it gets.

Bruh keep it straightforward. The bullshit "I love everything" interviews are wack. That was great and I hope more people say real things in their interviews.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Fan favorite's like Lethul and Ninja do the same thing in interviews by being outspoken. it's just that Lethul does it with sarcasm and Ninja does it with whining. Eric is a Colts fan. He does it with that Peyton Manning dry truth. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wont be impressed by someone in an interview until I see dick helicopters and a claim that the win was for the Führer.

Up your game boys.

I wont be impressed by someone in an interview until I see dick helicopters and a claim that the win was for the Führer.

Up your game boys.

Something like this?

“I’ve gotta use some quick scopes, just in case I start shooting them. You know I’m automatically aimed to their domes — I just start shooting them. It’s like a magnet. Just shoot. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****"

• Upvote (+1) 2

How you gonna throw your team under the bus like that when you teamed with them for nearly 2 years smh.

Same way he threw Commonly under the bus essentially.

• Upvote (+1) 5