CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i was worried they were gonna do this for the event. Makes absolutely no sense, we aren't trying to promote and grow esportsarena. This is an HCS event, stream it on the damn halo channel. It helps nobody involved and yea is only the FFA right now but it's 100% going to have way less viewers than if it was on the halo stream. Seems completely obvious to me. Basically we are just moon walking backwards.

We aren't moonwalking, that paints a picture of style and confidence. We're just drunk and stumbling, running into ex-girlfriends who remind us how much better life was and what could have been. Anytime we try to make a move and rekindle an old flame our over-protective mother grounds us an prevents us from seeing each other.

4MS Monitors is ludicrous, The official ViewSonic MLG used for Halo in 2009 was 5MS. #salty

• Upvote (+1) 3

u4iX had the best signature in the game only ever signed two things though.

:lxthul:

Wade is constantly interrupting and talking over everyone too.

Sounds like Spartan.

Why are people moaning. Its an open event. The are going to be problems technically and with the schedule.

The is going to be down time where they sort things out and get things ready.

Clearly not a massive budget event, so the downtime isnt going to be of the highest standard.

Go get a drink, lose the dog/cat out, do some work, play a game of halo etc.

The negativity isnt going to help anything.

We aren't moonwalking, that paints a picture style and confidence. We're just drunk and stumbling, running into ex-girlfriends who remind us how much better life was and what could have been. Anytime we try to make a move and rekindle an old flame our over-protective mother grounds us an prevents us from seeing each other.

this hit way too close to home. 

:tear:

edit: Caster is dumb = ban as well. jfc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still waiting for something like that in regards to Halo gameplay - "We tried to go back to Halos roots with MCC but it didn't work out, its clear times change and people want something new, something immersive".

"We tried making the game more competitive by creating the game from the ground up to support esports and it just didn't work out, people want fun/immersive gameplay".

I triggered myself typing this shit.

They literally had ring girls come out with signs for game 1/2/3/4/5 etc. @@CyReN might still have pictures.

Creepy. I'm glad I'm a H5 kid, and not a H4 kid.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why are people moaning. Its an open event. The are going to be problems technically and with the schedule.

The is going to be down time where they sort things out and get things ready.

Clearly not a massive budget event, so the downtime isnt going to be of the highest standard.

Go get a drink, lose the dog/cat out, do some work, play a game of halo etc.

The negativity isnt going to help anything.

To be fair, I haven't really seen anyone here complain about downtime.

Creepy. I'm glad I'm a H5 kid, and not a H4 kid.  :lxthul:

We really hit rock bottom with The 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm right next to bravo and t2 what does the beyond fam want me to tell them.

Rules: the sentence has to start with "fuck halo 5"

Fuck, Halo 5 is frustrating but I still find myself enjoying the game and the comp scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

What is up with the maps in this FFA, they really don't give 2 shits about making things competitive. Might as well throw riptide and overgrown in there.

What is up with the maps in this FFA, they really don't give 2 shits about making things competitive. Might as well throw riptide and overgrown in there.

Yeah the settings suck and whoever says BR starts you are crazy.