CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why in the fuck are they playing on Stasis?

"top" level FFA and we're playing on a map with shotgun, rockets, OS, and radar.

it hurts man, it hurts.

Also @@Phade, stop cutting off T2 when he's speaking

• Upvote (+1) 3

Haha somebody needs to zoom in to Strongsides face and do the whole "hello darkness my old friend" meme deal

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really hate telling people how to do their jobs. No way of doing it without sounding like a condescending asshole, nobody wants to hear about what they are doing wrong.

I try not to care sometimes, but it really seems like if we are not constantly up in arms about the most minuscule, easy fixes, they either are never rectified or we revert back to old bad habits like this. We have literally been fighting for this crazy movement of "STREAM OFFICIAL HCS EVENTS ON TWITCH.TV/HALO" since the Iron Gaming days, and yet here we are... back at square one.

It's like teaching a teenager to drive. You try to be patient and tell them not to do stupid stuff so they learn. Sometimes you have to yell.

When You think they finally get it you let them take the car out alone for the first time and what happens? They back into the garage door because they forgot to put it up (Yes my friend really did that) before throwing it into reverse.

343 just does it on repeat. Instead of learning like a teenager would (hopefully).

ddddc46448ba8119eb0b5e833faad300.png

:mj:

Am I the only one that looks at that and thinks hmm how'd that 2 year old find a way to write his name on there?  :simms: Cratos literally looks scribbled on

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Needs more "How to do a kickflip" videos, #Brazilian, Ring girls, Skydiving. The good ol' days.  :kappa:

"Ring girls"???? What? I never watched AGL, please explain.

I'm convinced 343 had to do esports but their heart isn't really in it.

They'll ride this train of mediocrity for a while longer and then drop it - telling their bosses, "We tried to make it work, but the market wasn't there."

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To me, that just looks a lot like T2 trying to quickly cram in one of his signature pre-thought out "slams" directed at Ace while rudely overstepping towards Strongside when he was trying to ask a question. I just found it off-putting I guess.

Cratos literally looks scribbled on

Most of them do? Because they kinda are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They'll ride this train of mediocrity for a while longer and then drop it - telling their bosses, "We tried to make it work, but the market wasn't there."

Or blame the community and Pros that didn't go to the OC LAN. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most of them do? Because they kinda are.

u4iX had the best signature in the game only ever signed two things though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm right next to bravo and t2 what does the beyond fam want me to tell them.

Rules: the sentence has to start with "fuck halo 5"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I will be the guy who says it, but I miss StrongSide casting. I know there are issues, but I genuinely like the guy. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm still waiting for something like that in regards to Halo gameplay - "We tried to go back to Halos roots with MCC but it didn't work out, its clear times change and people want something new, something immersive".

"We tried making the game more competitive by creating the game from the ground up to support esports and it just didn't work out, people want fun/immersive gameplay".

I triggered myself typing this shit.

"Ring girls"???? What? I never watched AGL, please explain.

They literally had ring girls come out with signs for game 1/2/3/4/5 etc. @@CyReN might still have pictures.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If someone doesnt zoom in on side with "hello darkness my old friend" playing I have lost faith in memes 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If someone doesnt zoom in on side with "hello darkness my old friend" playing I have lost faith in memes 

Great minds and all that.......

• Upvote (+1) 1

u4iX had the best signature in the game only ever signed two things though.

Puckett signed me and my friends faces back in 2008. He drew dicks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really hate telling people how to do their jobs. No way of doing it without sounding like a condescending asshole, nobody wants to hear about what they are doing wrong. 

I try not to care sometimes, but it really seems like if we are not constantly up in arms about the most minuscule, easy fixes, they either are never rectified or we revert back to old bad habits like this. We have literally been fighting for this crazy movement of "STREAM OFFICIAL HCS EVENTS ON TWITCH.TV/HALO" since the Iron Gaming days, and yet here we are... back at square one.

IG Atlanta was streamed to /halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got banned for 10 minutes for saying fuck...

Didn't know this was the 5th grade. 

Carry on with your 20 minute slow mo replays of fucking AR double kills.

#TRIGGERED