CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the funniest part of this whole thing is that I'm like 90% certain that had to be an accidental mobile downvote and he has no idea what he's done.

Or he's a Slytherin who friggin' HATES muggles and mud bloods. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha, I love you guys. This is going to be fun.

Just don't pick a fight with anyone, apparently everyone here is 6ft4 and tatted now.

It scares me at 5ft10 with no tats.

• Upvote (+1) 5

As you can see here, going full claw is a great idea and totally pays off. Definitely only downside is the amount of kills your teammates won't be getting because you become a literal god on the sticks. [/s]

Honestly is Maniac brain dead? They literally make controllers so people don't have to claw anymore. Not to mention, isn't optic SPONSORED BY SCUF? Jesus christ it's no wonder this team is in the toilet

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

As you can see here, going full claw is a great idea and totally pays off. Definitely only downside is the amount of kills your teammates won't be getting because you become a literal god on the sticks. [/s]

gebwoo3.jpg

Glad there is now a halo related post on this page. I thought I was reading the "introduce yourself" thread for a while there. But it does make me wonder if there is a strong correlation between clawing and hand problems. 2gre now has hand problems as well and he clawed his entire career. Would love to see a study about this.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Glad there is now a halo related post on this page. I thought I was reading the "introduce yourself" thread for a while there. But it does make me wonder if there is a strong correlation between clawing and hand problems. 2gre now has hand problems as well and he clawed his entire career. Would love to see a study about this.

Oh for sure. It's not a natural way for hands to rest. Clawing became obsolete as soon as ergonomic controllers started popping up. Imo anyone getting into clawing now is a fool just asking for hand issues later in life if they use claw for a long time.

You can see a correlation to people with bad sitting posture and back problems.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Managed to fill my car with exactly 10.998 gallons today. The worst part about it is that I have to wait about another week to try again.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 7

If you think H3 and H5 sniping are even close in ease of use you are just wrong.

I definitely think the H5 sniper has ridiculous aim magnetism, and no scopes seem to be even more magnetized than scoped shots. But for some reason I do think I am better with the H3 sniper. Something about the H5 one is so clunky and feels hard to use to me. The H3 one may have been harder to get kills with, but it definitely didn't feel as hard to aim or wield to me. 

Honestly is Maniac brain dead? They literally make controllers so people don't have to claw anymore. Not to mention, isn't optic SPONSORED BY SCUF? Jesus christ it's no wonder this team is in the toilet

I guess the drama (and subsequent viewers) that come with doing something unneccisary and harmful is more important than seriously trying to get better.

You were probably bad back in 2010

Your point is stupid and wrong. You're putting it forward as fact. And if someone doesn't care to argue back it's probably because they don't have a good argument.

I've played since, it's nothing to do with that. I don't even think you believe the H3 sniper is anywhere near as easy as the H5 one. And if you do, you're wrong.

You have to be awful at halo if you can't land sniper shots, since H2 the sniper has been easy to use thanks to devs trying to reward everyone. fact.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Maniac's face and pants suggest there are naughty things on that laptop screen. 

Thats a tiny bulge! I bet he was watching CLG scrim in this picture hence the bulge. And the ice on his hand is from jerking it too hard not from some stupid controller grip.

• Downvote (-1) 7

You have to be awful at halo if you can't land sniper shots, since H2 the sniper has been easy to use thanks to devs trying to reward everyone. fact.

Question: What kind of bear is best?

• Downvote (-1) 5