CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

See this is good feedback, the only problem is this should be obvious to anyone with rudementary knowledge of setting up shots and framing production.

We shouldn't have to give this feedback.

I'M TRYING TO BE PROFESSIONAL GOD DAMNIT FRANK

• Upvote (+1) 7

Either the servers are better tonight, I am getting a major placebo effect, or this is legit because this seems to have made a huge difference. 

Thanks for the tip.  My aim has felt incredible every single game since resetting the deadzones.

Every person saying this has been majorly fucking with my head. I spent a few hours playing Warzone Assault last night trying game out on my usual 3s/4a or 4s/2a with 0 deadzones as well as setting my deadzones to default with some higher sensitivities.

It fucking steams me to say this, but I think you guys are onto something. I'll say that I didn't feel as comfortable in close quarters with the deadzones at default, since you technically "can't" react as quickly, but I definitely think the reticle was lighter. To make sure, I tested 4s/2a with 0%/0% as well as default to get as objective a look as possible. I have no idea why that would be the case, but I really think you may be right.

You know what the worst part is? When I played on 4s/2a with half of the default deadzones (thinking my fine adjustments would improve), my FUCKING AIM SLOWED DOWN. I could be going crazy though.... silly me for hoping that 343 would have the bright idea to make Halo 5 aim just like, oh I don't know, the other Halo games? What do I know, anyways? I'd like someone who considers themselves able to be extremely objective to test this out a bit and see what they think.

4WA9buw.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I guess he meant it when he said he would make more money streaming this weekend than he would if he went to the OC Lan.

If only AC Royal had donated that to the OC prize pool

• Upvote (+1) 7

This AC guy has donated thousands of dollars in the past I believe.

Crazy! Good for Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 3

I also wish there was some kind of backdrop behind the casters. Seeing people hanging out in folding chairs and just staring into the camera/casting area is giving me some serious AGL/Gamestop tournament vibes. 

Yea, for the beginning of the tourney to the top left there was a guy eating take out for a good couple minutes lol.

Yea, for the beginning of the tourney to the top left there was a guy eating take out for a good couple minutes lol.

He was going HAM on his ham and rye

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice to see this event has decent attendance at least. Good to at least see people. I would have liked a nicer casting desk and stuff, but it is what it is. Funny how Chatt had a nice table than the pro league analyst desk and this one thou. 

Awesome if legit, but some people do that for attention and then dispute the payment or do a chargeback claiming it was fraud.

He's been known for huge legit donations. Good on him for supporting content creators.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome if legit, but some people do that for attention and then dispute the payment or do a chargeback claiming it was fraud.

That has happened a fair amount but recently a few Twitch streamers have fought these disputes and ended up winning.  I can only imagine a kid stealing his parents credit card to donate thousands of dollars as a troll only to end up fullfulling his end of the deal. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone feel like giving me 10k?

too late.  the lan started and we dont know if it would have impacted you attending or not.  :kappa:

Anyone feel like giving me 10k?

I mean, 10k isn't really that life changing........ :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish AC Royale was into memes and gifs.

I am though.  If that makes you feel any better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you have that much money to blow on people who talk into webcams and play games all day...

• Upvote (+1) 3

edit*

apologies, their update only "clarified" donations and didn't add protections. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That has happened a fair amount but recently a few Twitch streamers have fought these disputes and ended up winning. I can only imagine a kid stealing his parents credit card to donate thousands of dollars as a troll only to end up fullfulling his end of the deal.

Sweet Justice

• Upvote (+1) 3