CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People going nuts about a guy getting just 5 kills in that last FFA.

He attended at least, we complain about minimal turnout and then despite someone not being the same level someone still gets shit. Cant win it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 7

He attended at least, we complain about minimal turnout and then despite someone not being the same level someone still gets shit. Cant win it seems.

I wouldn't take a twitch chat seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Coincidentally, it's also 4 of the top 5 teams in Pro League right now.

True. I think half the reason Ninja/EG isn't going is because he doesn't want to fly out there and perform poorly.

It's honestly just sad at this point. How did nobody think "maybe having player names would be a good idea"

It's an Xbox problem though, and some people were blaming the organizers for it :/.

I'm not sure how 343 does it at finals and stuff but it's unfortunate the same couldn't be done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont really but its still a bit like shush about it.

If people making fun of someone's performance is crossing the line for you I suggest you just close twitch chat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welcome to the internet

• Upvote (+1) 2

If people making fun of someone's performance is crossing the line for you I suggest you just close twitch chat.

I just want us all to be friends :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one who thinks all LANs should be on the Halo twitch channel I feel like it would get way more views I mean the Pro League gets more then double what the OC stream is getting currently.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Which one of you savages did I play in Arena earlier today?  10/10 Gamertag.

2ezlmw7.png

EDIT:  The service tag was "BEE6" lol.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Am I the only one who thinks all LANs should be on the Halo twitch channel I feel like it would get way more views I mean the Pro League gets more then double what the OC stream is getting currently.

FFA is on not a 4v4 match with Optic or nV.

Get the word out about the event guys on social media. Also, there may be a new thread on r/halo.

I was thinking the same exact thing, and then I realized we fought for this during MCC, and now we randomly reverted back to the old way of doing things. 

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nope - this is how it should be.

If they quit they can go play one of the social slayers or social objective. Thats what they are complaining about now. Arena is full of try hards and they have no where to go play outside of BTB or Warzone. Give the casuals their playlists and give the comp scene theirs. It is literally what has always been done until now.

Agreed. My original point was more that they were kind of trying to blend the community so that the casual would be more interested in the competitive scene. I don't think it's bad intentions, it just results in less than optimal settings. PERSONALLY i'd have a tough time making a call between making something that plays competitively but might alienate new players and making something that might grab new players but ultimately is watered down. All in all though, the one thing I want most in H5 matchmaking right now is Social Arena so Team Arena can be a bit more focused
  • Upvote (+1) 3

@@Phade - just some quick feedback, you guys should get a third headset for the interviewees to put on, in addition to another gaming chair. Watching this Mikwen interview and the actual content/interview is great, but it's a little distracting that Mikwen has to awkwardly hold his own mic and is seated lower than the two gaming chairs.

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Phade - just some quick feedback, you guys should get a third headset for the interviewees to put on, in addition to another gaming chair. Watching this Mikwen interview and the actual content/interview is great, but it's a little distracting that Mikwen has to awkwardly hold his own mic and is seated lower than the two gaming chairs.

See this is good feedback, the only problem is this should be obvious to anyone with rudementary knowledge of setting up shots and framing production.

We shouldn't have to give this feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was thinking the same thing. I actually texted him to make sure he sees this because I totally agree.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I also wish there was some kind of backdrop behind the casters. Seeing people hanging out in folding chairs and just staring into the camera/casting area is giving me some serious AGL/Gamestop tournament vibes. 

• Upvote (+1) 3