CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 tried before he was back with ESLHalo. Oh well.

670fc2b2c5d5099acf0be02607c1e0fa.png

Not accepting graphic design work remotely in 2016<<<<. Cmon it's esports. VoiP or something. You definitely have the tech to shorten the distance for work like that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

7u9ctR1.png

aw0GUf1.png

:huh:

Simple mistake, the real tragedy would be to have the wrong twitter handle on stream.

I really dig not being able to tell who the hell is who, super sick watch FFA MS player whatever get a triple kill.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a reminder that there was a H2 event at the e-sports arena a few months back. Zyfe had doubled Str8 Sick's kills in the FFA finals.  :apg:

edit: apparently they mentioned this on stream not too much after I posted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Simple mistake, the real tragedy would be to have the wrong twitter handle on stream.

Or Barv.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We just had a local event in Chattanooga - and while it may have been a cool event to attend to, the production level was amateur level and the broadcast these 2 companies will bring to the table will rival with top tournament/production companies for (I'm assuming a fraction of the cost).

So about that production level......

• Upvote (+1) 4

Some first person shots.

9LUZysF.jpg

6Vf4C4e.jpg

Something HAS to be done about how low-res this shit looks on the first person view model - it ruined the EG skins and it is ruining the nV skins.

The AR skin is sexy.

Ya'll talking about Unreal going the way of Cooper, and you are forgetting the OG, NinjaWuu. 

I am pumped for Halo though. Feels good man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's honestly just sad at this point. How did nobody think "maybe having player names would be a good idea"