CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Question. Is there a list of pro players gamertags ? Just want to add a few for spectating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If we still had Epsilon, their skins would be in game already I think. Top 8 at Hwc, also Smite world champions. I mean i don't understand why they even left Halo.

Yeah, I have no real idea why.  I remember Jimbo talking about it on stream once but he wouldnt or couldnt go into details, although the following page talking about their CS team gives some hints.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/counterstrike/Epsilon_eSports

Edit:  This page seems to suggest they wish to stay in halo but who knows.

http://www.epsilon-esports.com/news/epsilon-release-halo-team/

Vk4fdV7.jpg

not as crazy as you think

Fnatic won't be in the scene for a bit, not saying it isn't possible just not at all likely anytime soon

• Upvote (+1) 2

And if someone doesn't care to argue back it's probably because they don't have a good argument.

Great argument, pal.

You were probably bad back in 2010

• Upvote (+1) 3

Talk about completely making up stuff to fit your argument lmao. You don't need to aim? i've heard it all now, in h5 people sprint and boost and i still barely miss a shot. In h3 I'd go nuts if i get a triple, I get more sniper overkills in h5 per week than i ever did in h3. h3 was more difficult to use, that's just fact.

H3 was so trash online too. Connection >/= Skill

Bsv70hM.jpg

People are really arguing this? lmao

The first thing I noticed on like day one of H5 dropping was the hitbox for the sniper. Hit someone in the upper neck? Nbd headshot.

Bsv70hM.jpg

Right? I don't understand how anyone can come to the conclusion otherwise. I mean, I'm all about people having their own opinions and voicing them. Maybe the H3 sniper was easier for him to use. Even with bloodshots being a thing 5-10% of the time.

Then again, half of the people you'd run into in the MLG playlist literally thought they were gods with the snipe and would bait you until you died with it or bait you while they had it. I pretty much agree with whoever said that sniping was pretty easy from Reach on. In Halo 3 I land a triple with 3 no scopes? I would freak out, save it immediately after the game, and send it to a few of my friends that played Halo. I get a triple in H5 with 3 no scopes? "Meh. This game is broken."

I dunno, I think it's valid if someone were to say it was easier for them to use (sometimes that can happen I guess idk), but to try to make a factual argument that the Halo 5 sniper is harder than the Halo 3 sniper is just ignorant, imo. Even Ogre 2 said in his stream a couple days ago that it was way too easy to snipe/no-scope in H5. 

Right? I don't understand how anyone can come to the conclusion otherwise. I mean, I'm all about people having their own opinions and voicing them. Maybe the H3 sniper was easier for him to use. Even with bloodshots being a thing 5-10% of the time.

Then again, half of the people you'd run into in the MLG playlist literally thought they were gods with the snipe and would bait you until you died with it or bait you while they had it. I pretty much agree with whoever said that sniping was pretty easy from Reach on. In Halo 3 I land a triple with 3 no scopes? I would freak out, save it immediately after the game, and send it to a few of my friends that played Halo. I get a triple in H5 with 3 no scopes? "Meh. This game is broken."

I dunno, I think it's valid if someone were to say it was easier for them to use (sometimes that can happen I guess idk), but to try to make a factual argument that the Halo 5 sniper is harder than the Halo 3 sniper is just ignorant, imo. Even Ogre 2 said in his stream a couple days ago that it was way too easy to snipe/no-scope in H5. 

Hahah who did you copy/paste this from? ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hahah who did you copy/paste this from? ;)

I have no idea what happened lol. I was accidentally replying in the quote, edited out, and bam I have a white background. FIXED THO  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the topic of off topic, did anyone watch Lethul's stream last night he was so tilted about everything, it was the best! Anyone catch why he was in that kinda mood?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Weird off topic question. Can you bookmark this thread so it auto loads the newest post? Its a minor thing but it really frustrates me having bookmarked the 1st page and having to load the latest every time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weird off topic question. Can you bookmark this thread so it auto loads the newest post? Its a minor thing but it really frustrates me having bookmarked the 1st page and having to load the latest every time

add /?view=getlastpost at the end of the URL

• Upvote (+1) 4

NEW GUY: hey guys, new here! really excited to be here, really like all the great content! Can't wait for Fall season, here's my pretty reasonable opinions on the teams!

SYMBOLIC:  FUCK THIS GUY

oj7k2Ym.png

Kory you're dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 5

NEW GUY: hey guys, new here! really excited to be here, really like all the great content! Can't wait for Fall season, here's my pretty reasonable opinions on the teams!

SYMBOLIC:  FUCK THIS GUY

oj7k2Ym.png

Haha, yeah. I like him, too. Got to hear him a lot in Ninja's stream as the Renegadse/ C9 coach. 

I hope we get to hear about locked rosters from the players or orgs themselves later today so we do not have to wait for a reveal/ unveiling stream or official post somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kory you're dropped.

While Kory may not have given him the welcoming to the forums he deserves.. He definitely gave him the one he needed.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8