CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wouldn't hold your breath on either of those teams joining HCS.

I think he's saying it's pointless because Destroyer is so lost and has no idea what he's talking about, but will never actually change his thinking despite it being just flat out wrong. I know opinions shouldn't be counted as wrong, but the notion that the Halo 5 sniper is the easiest to use is 100% fact, not opinion. Halo 2 sniper was real easy to use, but H5 is still easier. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone would equate movement speed to ease of weapon use. Blows my mind.

I assume his saying that a slow moving target is easier to hit than one that is moving quickly and/or erratically...

I don't think that's an illogical comment. Infact, I think that's the reason 343 decided to give the sniper so much magnetism.

The problem is, IMO, that most of the time, snipers aren't engaging people who are moving at H5's maximum speeds. it usually ends up being a standard Halo interaction (the target is unaware, or strafing trying to take cover/descope, etc), except the sniper has much a higher chance of connecting.

I think at the very least they should remove the magnetism for unscoped shots.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I do hope Falcated joins ALG and not optic. He has a lot of talent but needs to learn, improve his team work and communication. He'll improve a lot more there then optic.

Cloud or Heinz for Optic??

I didn't watch Heinz scrims, but in the Cloud ones he was talking about the problems and how to fix them. He might be the better pick up even though he isn't the best player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to see Hamy and Rayne team with Contra and Dev one day. I think they would would together great.

:flip:

Would have been funny if I'd written everytime.

Yes, because you hitting a spinning no-scope shot when someone is behind you at a 90% clip is completely believable and not humorous in any way

also, @mediabrute..... could you hook me up with an LG banner? That team may be one of my favorites. I love that Naded is going to get to go full tilt without feeling out of place <3 Danoxide is fucking crazy, but after watching some of his streams, I really like his energy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In general I do agree that the H5 sniper is fairly easy to use compared to some past games, but it is worth noting that Frosty who is regarded as one of the better snipers in the game, has 49% accuracy with the weapon in the team arena playlist.

Hopefully 343 doesn't feel pressured by the shorter release of other AAA games (*cough* CoD) and feel the need to rush H6. I'd like to see them use the entire 3 year cycle to fix MCC (improbable, I know) and continue to push Halo 5 to be the best that it can possibly be. It's the most balanced/competitive Halo we've had in years with the most expansive Forge mode to boot...and I feel like the "Mercy" reveal just proves how much untapped potential this game still has. 

I don't think they will for the simple fact that CoD has 3 year cycles too, per developer.  Since there are 3 devs for CoD they release one every year but each studio individually only releases one every 3 years.  There used to only be 2 developers and i was hoping that when they added a 3rd the quality of the games would improve with the longer development time and i could start buying them again, but alas that is not the case.

I'll be back from vacation Sunday night, so I apologize about the lack of crisp memes laetly

Yuor forgievn

• Upvote (+1) 2

:flip:

Yes, because you hitting a spinning no-scope shot when someone is behind you at a 90% clip is completely believable and not humorous in any way

Haha my bad, I thought you were trying to hit me with the 60% percent of the time it happens everytime joke. I actually edited the post because at first i'd written every time it happens 90% of the time lol. 

Still no EU team skins?

No Epsilon, no Dignitas, no Navi, no Fnatic, no eu team skins in Hcs.

In general I do agree that the H5 sniper is fairly easy to use compared to some past games, but it is worth noting that Frosty who is regarded as one of the better snipers in the game, has 49% accuracy with the weapon in the team arena playlist.

The biggest problem with the sniper to me isn't how often players are able to hit with it in general, its how often a not-even-close-to-a-headshot registers as a headshot and how relatively easy no-scopes are.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The biggest problem with the sniper to me isn't how often players are able to hit with it in general, its how often a not-even-close-to-a-headshot registers as a headshot and how relatively easy no-scopes are.

True, the magnetism on sniper in H5 is too high especially when combined with the size of the hit box but overall the ease of use is being overstated a little, but then this is the internet.

Fabe and Vibe seem to be solid orgs within the EU scene but yeah i know what you mean about the rest.

Sorry the above message was in reply to @@Hemlax.  Forgot to quote.

Edit: and infused :)

Fabe and Vibe seem to be solid orgs within the EU scene but yeah i know what you mean about the rest.

If we still had Epsilon, their skins would be in game already I think. Top 8 at Hwc, also Smite world champions. I mean i don't understand why they even left Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I assumed they were going to release skins in sets of 3. With series 3 being e6, elevate, and denial. Just a guess though.

Talk about completely making up stuff to fit your argument lmao. You don't need to aim? i've heard it all now, in h5 people sprint and boost and i still barely miss a shot. In h3 I'd go nuts if i get a triple, I get more sniper overkills in h5 per week than i ever did in h3. h3 was more difficult to use, that's just fact.

You were probably bad back in 2010

Because your point is stupid and wrong, and you're putting it forward as fact to the extent no one cares to argue back, just to inform you that you're talking nonsense.

Your point is stupid and wrong. You're putting it forward as fact. And if someone doesn't care to argue back it's probably because they don't have a good argument.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Has anyone else seen this loading screen before? Saw it for the first time ~hour ago. I love how many HCS references 343 has added to loading screens.

http://imgur.com/a/jBolV

I saw one that said "Snake's Bite" and had something to do with the hydra