CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm often blunt, but rarely wrong.

Notice how the brutally honest people enjoy the brutal part more than the honest part?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Notice how the brutally honest people enjoy the brutal part more than the honest part?

I am a known masochist.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The Geographic Center of the United States (contiguous 48) is located about two miles northwest of LebanonKansas. Take US Highway 281 north 1 mile, and turn west one mile on K-191 to the maker that has been erected at the end of the paved road.

#HCS Lans in Lebanon 2017 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think a lot of AM players are choosing one of the 3 because plane tickets are expensive. On top of calling off work and hotel fees. Not to mention shady halo kids

I can see that

I bought Halo 4.

Christ - ban this man already.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Report me, Shekkles' finger's on the trigger.

big-brother-is-watching-you-graphic.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 was a good Halo title. Competitive too. 

This isn't even funny as a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

try living here :(

Born and Raised in Modesto I know the feeling my friend. That's one of the reasons why I left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

try living here :(

Move to Bakersfield it's cheap and we got a group that lans h1/h2 every weekend on og xboxs and tube tvs

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be honest I agree with Tom the Living Savage Taylor and MLG Adam about having to fight for what you get. Nothing good in life comes easy, but that is not a valid excuse for not having East Coast LANs. Hopefully we'll see ESA do a great job with the LAN and a good spectator/online turnout, and the next two LANs do well, but who knows? 

@@Sal1ent @ anyone who makes decisions I/others here will write detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't work in terms of Halo as an esport. If that is what it takes to get answers and change then so be it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2